Hi gals!

I'm a 24-year-old stay at home mother of a 2.5 year old son and 5.5 month old daughter; my husband and I have been married for 3.5yrs. I want to be good physical shape so that I can be there for my children while I have them (they are growing SO fast). I need to lose about 20lb to get where I need to be, and having tried many times before, I can't get past the first five or so pounds of water weight/bloat that fall off initially. I would love to draw some support from gals who love the Lord, and I can't wait to do some encouraging myself. :)

Replies

• jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Great to have you onboard. Wish you all the best in your journey to a healthier and happier you. I remember when I had only two boys can't believe that was so long ago. Enjoy it while it lasts because they really grow up so fast you feel you have blinked and missed something. Hang in there, I lost almost 5kg at the beginning and now slowly but surely losing weight every weigh-in. Sometimes it could be your metabolism that is slow and not your weight loss. Everyone of us is different. Remember you are the best you there ever will be so keep on keeping on and more importantly enjoy the journey.
  • strivingmommy
    strivingmommy Posts: 2 Member
    Thank you for the reminders and the encouragement! :)
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    You're very welcome. :)