Looking for some mommy friends

Options
Dklee710
Dklee710 Posts: 19 Member
Hello, I am a mommy to a handome 9 month-old, and I'm looking for some friends along this weight loss journey. I have been on MFP for a while, but just struggle to be consistent, so I need some accountability and motivation. My short-term goal is to be back to pre-pregnancy weight before my son's 1st birthday. Feel free to add me :D
CW: 135
GW: 120

Replies

• krystalsourwine
    krystalsourwine Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've got the same goal, although my son is 11 weeks old. I would like to be back at 135lbs by his 1 year (Jan 8th)! I'm currently plateau'd at 156-159lbs (was 183 at birth). I could use all the motivation I can get!

Krystal
  • jenfitnessmama
    jenfitnessmama Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi! My son is almost 16 weeks old and I started at 175 (last weight recorded in my pregnancy) and I'm now at 152lbs. Only 5 lbs. to lose until I've reached my pre-pregnancy weight and I'd like to hit that and even lose a bit more! Definitely need motivation as well. :smiley:

Jen
  • pbishop70
    pbishop70 Posts: 8 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I'm a mama to a 6 month old LO. I try to always track during the week and then if I remember on the weekends. I was 100 lbs pre preg and highest weight during pregnancy was 150. I'm currently at 115 with a goal weight of 110. Pre preg I wasn't working out and now I am so I'm hoping to make that "extra" 10lbs muscle! Feel free to add me!
  • Nette1120
    Nette1120 Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Hi - Similar story here. My daughter will be 8 months this week and I'd like to meet my goal by my daughter's 1st birthday if not sooner. I also have a goal to run more. I am trying to train myself for a 5k on 4/25. I would love some support and motivation!
    I'm 5'9"
    CW: 170
    GW: 155
    (200 at birth, 168 pre-preg)
  • blu_de_ville
    blu_de_ville Posts: 4,296 Member
    Options
    Hi mommies! I'm a mother of two beautiful kids a girl 8 and a boy 4 well soon to be lol I'm exited for his birthday
    Pre preg weight -140
    1st preg-198
    2nd 176
    CW-143

I'm almost there but my self esteem is out the window with all the stretch marks and c section scars ect
    Feel free to add me and post pics of your beautiful children <3
  • jmroemer
    jmroemer Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I have a 7 month and looking to lose a lot of weight. I lost a majority of my pregnancy weight after birth buy I gained it all back while I was out the 12 weeks for maternity. Feel free to add me
  • blu_de_ville
    blu_de_ville Posts: 4,296 Member
    Options
    jmroemer wrote: »
    Hi ladies, I have a 7 month and looking to lose a lot of weight. I lost a majority of my pregnancy weight after birth buy I gained it all back while I was out the 12 weeks for maternity. Feel free to add me

Why does that always happen so weird
  • MindfulNat
    MindfulNat Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm a mom of 3 kids: 4 yr old, 2 yr old and my last baby is 3 weeks old. I had a c section so still taking it easy. Breastfeeding isn't going too well so now I'm pumping my milk.
    I lost my pregnancy weight but have all the other weight to lose :)
    Feel free to add me!
  • Marleyd03
    Marleyd03 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2 turning 30. Half way to my goal but loosing motivation :(
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Hello moms! I'm a SAHM of a 3 yr old girl & 3 month old boy. I just started doing bootcamp twice a week & logging again. I could use some supportive friends! Feel free to add me!
    PP- 109lbs
    SW- 150lbs
    GW- 125lbs by Xmas
  • kmcc144
    kmcc144 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am a newly single mom of a 3 year old boy, 2 year old boy, and (almost) 1 year old girl. I am also a full time student (most classes I take from home). Having 3 kids in 3 years has really taken it's toll on my body. Prepregnancy I weight about 187. I gained 32lbs with both boys, but only 5lbs with my baby girl. Almost 1 year after having my youngest I am down to 175! I pretty ecstatic to have lost all of the baby weight. However, I was overweight before I got pregnant and still unfortunately have the mummy tummy and a bit of weight to lose. I have a goal weight of about 132. I do mostly cardio (walking/elliptical) but do some strength training a couple times a week. I've used mfp for several years, but recently made a new account. I could use a lot of friends, so please add me! :)
  • Alysie746
    Alysie746 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi moms! I'm a SHAM to 2 kiddos, a 2 yr old girl and an 8 month old boy. I love to be outside with my kids when weather permits! I have used mfp for a while although inconsistently. My weight before my first was 160lbs (I found out I was expecting the morning of my wedding :) ) and I gained 40lbs with her and lost 25 lbs. With my second I gained 30lbs (205lbs). I am stuck at 180 lbs and ideally would love to be 150by Christmas. My main exercise is walking but I need to find something more I enjoy doing.
    Feel free to add me!
  • Alcoria
    Alcoria Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    hi all moms im a sahm to 3 girls ages 7, 6 and 4 not exactly a new mom anymore lol but still have lots to lose I was at 125 before my first child and after my third im now at 208.8 as of this morning my highest I was at was 216 (horrible, horrible) im kinda stuck now and keep yo-yoing between 208-212 and it doesn't seem to want to go any lower no matter what I try, all my weight is due to having kids so close together so its very frustrating. hubby and I also have been invited to a wedding for early july and im hoping to lose at least a bit before then. I could really use some support, and give some as well if needed. anyone is free to add me as a friend if you wish.
  • kforbesss
    kforbesss Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a mommy to a 15 week old little boy. My pre-pregnancy weight was 120. The day I went in to have him I weighed 183, when I came home with him (11 days later) I weighed 164. Now I'm weighing in at 160 and my goal is my pre pregnancy weight!
  • Denisegp37
    Denisegp37 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow mamas! I am nursing my second...baby boy born March 28. I have an almost 4 yo girl as well. I was overweight before I had him and need to really watch my weight. Only doing light walking til my 6 week appointment. Would love to connect with other moms so we can support each other. I a. Currently 226--- my goal is 150.
  • tmharvey13
    tmharvey13 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey there fellow moms! I am a mom of 3 girls (10, 8, & 2). I just started MFP a few weeks ago & I'm always looking for other fellow moms for support & motivation. I've lost 5 lbs so far & my ultimate goal is to lose at least 23 more. I haven't been that weight since college. I'll be turning 39 in less than 2 weeks & who wouldn't love to be able to say they weigh as much as they did in college when they're 40?!? Lol!! I've got a year to make it happen ;) Add me!!!
  • lhernandez92
    lhernandez92 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Young working mom of 2. Wanting to lose pregnancy weight and then some. Have lost 11 pounds so far and wanting to lose another 25. I tend to fall off the bandwagon while trying to juggle so many things going on in my life. Need some support on staying on my goal. Feel free to add me!!!!
  • daniparker22
    daniparker22 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    SAHM of a 4 month old baby boy, still working on baby weight. Feel free to add me! I was 217 at my last prenatal appt.

PP:177 (well that was at my 7 week viability scan)
    CW: 186
    GW: 170

Would like to be at my goal by my birthday, end of June. I kickbox 5 days a week, and have an active recovery day of walking on a treadmill at an incline one day. Eating is the hardest part
  • scookiemonster
    scookiemonster Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd love some mom friends as well. I'm a new mom to a one month old baby girl. I gained almost 60lbs during my pregnancy. I lost about 25ish in the first week or so postpartum, but nothing since then. I know it's early still, and I can't really diet while breastfeeding, but I have no clothing that I can wear right now except and it's only going to get worse as the weather gets hotter, since all of my pregnancy clothing was for the cold winter weather. I have a good 30 pounds to lose to get back to pre-pregnancy weight, plus the 10-15 pounds I wanted to lose before getting pregnant. I've always had a really hard time losing weight, so I'm worried that I'll get stuck where I am. I'm still waiting on the go-ahead from my doctor to get back to working out, so for now I'm trying to focus on eating healthfully and not comfort eating or falling back on junk food when I'm tired, which is all the time these days.
    Topped out at around 230 before giving birth, currently 203, would like to at least get back to pre-pregnancy weight of 175... and then hopefully down to around 160ish in the long term. I have a few months before I have to go back to work, so I'd love to be down at least 15lbs or so by then (hopefully at least enough to fit into my bigger/stretchier work clothes? I can't afford to buy a whole new wardrobe!).
  • EgyptianMushroom
    EgyptianMushroom Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    New mom of a six week old boy. Pre pregnancy I was 214 and currently I'm 220. I only gained 25 pounds then lost it all two weeks after birth. Right now I've been fluctuating between 5 pounds. Hoping to hit 190!

Feel free to add me.