Challenge 4: Click Here!

Options
NotQuiteNorm
NotQuiteNorm Posts: 283 Member
edited April 2015 in Social Groups
TO SEE MINI CHALLENGE CLICK HERE! TO SEE MINI CHALLENGE CLICK HERE! TO SEE MINI CHALLENGE CLICK HERE! TO SEE MINI CHALLENGE CLICK HERE! TO SEE MINI CHALLENGE CLICK HERE! TO SEE MINI CHALLENGE CLICK HERE! TO SEE MINI CHALLENGE CLICK HERE! TO SEE MINI CHALLENGE CLICK HERE! TO SEE MINI CHALLENGE CLICK HERE!
:star:Exercise Mini Challenge :star:
Seven Day Plank - The challenge this week is to plank for an extra 20 seconds every day this week. Where you start is up to your abilities, but I suggest 60 seconds as minimum start. Then day 2 it would be 80 seconds; day 3, 100.

The plank is underappreciated and a great way to strengthen your core. It's also something almost everyone can do :)

146507794098562443_dRF6KlgT_c.jpg

Try this week also to burn an extra 250-1500 calories, using last week as insight to your goal!

:star:Healthy Eating Mini Challenge :star:

The Water Bottle Challenge - It may seem easy, but generally hydration is something that can be taken lightly despite it being vital for our body's function. The challenge is simply to increase your liquid intake by as little as a glass of water a day, putting a little more effort into how much we hydrate our bodies! Make swaps where you can from coffees and diet drinks to water too!

Recipe Section: I'll be posting a new discussion for sharing and finding recipes that maybe help those calories stay low!

Replies

• maphammonds
    maphammonds Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Love it! It seems like I don't drink enough water unless I'm challenged to!
  • NotQuiteNorm
    Options
    @maphammonds I definitely don't usually as I hate the trouble of how teensy my bladder is, but drinking more has definitely made my skin clear up in the last couple weeks! I figured some others may need the same kick up the butt I got from mfp users!
  • honeynutloop
    honeynutloop Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I don't monitor how much i drink but I've added a glass of water before breakfast so that I'm starting the day right.
    60 sec plank done (hate planks!).
    I had a mammoth week of exercise last week (2763 cals). Currently at 413 cals this week so doesn't look good but never say never.
  • NotQuiteNorm
    Options
    I don't monitor either - but I've definitely been drinking more than double what I used to! My planks are horrendous and I do two of them 100 seconds today, as usually during the first one I crack and lose my frame!

On another note however, my belly is reaping rewards as today I managed to do the hundred all in one go...twice! When I first did the hundred (day before challenge started) I had to do a set of twenty then 8 sets of 10 pulses!!!
  • honeynutloop
    Options
    my belly is reaping rewards as today I managed to do the hundred all in one go...twice! When I first did the hundred (day before challenge started) I had to do a set of twenty then 8 sets of 10 pulses!!!
    Well done! Hard work is paying off.
    I'm sticking with the extra glass of water and now at 1179 cals. Did a 80 sec plank and have been doing yoga involving planks. 100 sec tonight. :#

• NotQuiteNorm
    Options
    enxw7bucs8zg.png
    my belly is reaping rewards as today I managed to do the hundred all in one go...twice! When I first did the hundred (day before challenge started) I had to do a set of twenty then 8 sets of 10 pulses!!!
    Well done! Hard work is paying off.
    I'm sticking with the extra glass of water and now at 1179 cals. Did a 80 sec plank and have been doing yoga involving planks. 100 sec tonight. :#

Definitely been drinking more water, but I tend not to log it unless I'm sat online while I drink it. My planks are getting easier too... Can't believe I had a little muffin top last month! Well I can... What I can't believe is that it's gone - I keep staring at my belly in the mirror with disbelief :lol:
  • honeynutloop
    Options
    Looking good! Don't think I'll ever be ready to post a tummy pic online so kudos to you.