Hello? Is anyone home?

Options
tobefitJen
tobefitJen Posts: 130 Member
What a sad day. At least NS filled us in on their dumb plan though. Thanks for starting this group Randy! :)

Replies

• mikemusky44
    mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hi Jen!
  • rlhealey
    rlhealey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You're welcome Jen
  • tobefitJen
    tobefitJen Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Too bad just our foreheads show on our posts here. Hahaha! :o;)
  • crochet221
    crochet221 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Just found this group from a thread someone started for Nutrisystem. Thank you for starting this group. Other MFP threads tend to have negative comments about the program. I hope this will be a positive and encouraging group until Nutrisystem works all the bugs out of there NUMI app or just works out whatever transition they are making. I'm praying it's because they are growing as a company and trying to make things better. But there are growing pains. Have a wonderful day everyone!
  • MsDimeo
    MsDimeo Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Just joined this group. Been off MFP for a while. I do most of my tracking on my fitbit, but will keep up with my NS buddies on this community group. Good luck to everyone! Lisa
  • Shie1
    Shie1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    So, it is truly happening? How does NS plan to do it? Was a date given? Where is this info on the NS site? Yep, I'm full of questions today... lol TY P~
  • rlhealey
    rlhealey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I have not seen it, but I understand the moderators posted something in the discussion boards allowing 2-3 weeks before they end it.
  • Shie1
    Options
    oh, ok. Ty! ...and ty for pulling together this group. I have a feeling we are going to grow fast. :smile:
  • Wen_Mitchell
    Wen_Mitchell Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Morning all! I agree, I have seen some negativity for Nutrisystem around here. Glad we have a place to go, so we can be around our comfortable friends. :)
  • faithfornsKathie
    faithfornsKathie Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    It is very sad that NS is doing this but we are all blessed to have a place to unite with each other.
  • SueBready
    SueBready Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. So glad we have a place to connect!
  • Shie1
    Options
    Hi Sue. I'm loving it. I'm on the NS site recruiting right now. :wink:
  • Katherine52459
    Katherine52459 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    So great we have a place to come to!
  • shadeao
    shadeao Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I didn't post a whole lot over on the NS site but I was on the boards a lot to learn. So much information will be lost. Lunch Crock tips and ideas, individual ideas to kick up the food a notch, exercise tips, you name it, it was probably there and to think it all is going to a digital grave yard somewhere. So sad. I have used this site for logging food almost from the start of my NS journey. I was ashade on the NS site. Feel free to friend me if you like.

On a hopeful note, and It is just wishing with my fingers crossed, It is hard to believe that they would not want a community to reside on the NS site, so, I am hoping that maybe this is a calculated move by NS to upgrade the boards and site by doing so in this fashion, it allows them to clean the slate/history as it were. Maybe just maybe the boards will come back in a more modern, upgraded experience.

Regards,
    Art
  • njfitz61
    njfitz61 Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hopefully everyone here will be as supportive as they were back on the NS boards. It was always a positive place to be. I've used MFP to track (occasionally!) but that's about it, have never been on the forums. Last time I was on NS, I loved just reading member's posts, getting ideas, reading about their successes, even about what didn't work. I'm NOT into little cliques and groups that are exclusive. We all need all the help we can get. B)

Nora
  • Redsy1965
    Redsy1965 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Virgin MFPer here. Just trying to figure my way around here. Thanks Randy for setting this group up!
  • TheDaddyBear
    TheDaddyBear Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm very happy to see lots of people finding us here! The more the merrier!
  • dia_shewolf
    dia_shewolf Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    made it!!! thanks for making us a home here :)

~kel

88702821.png

exercise.png
  • Shie1
    Options
    Hey Dia!! You got tickers!!!!! How you do that?!?
  • Beach949RN
    Beach949RN Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm very disappointed in how NS handled the whole thing, very unprofessional IMO. So far I'm impressed with this forum, and love the website's interface. I'm enthusiastic to see so many and looking forward to hearing and sharing ideas to stay healthy! Thanks for setting us up, Randy.