Is anyone still on here?

Options
I just noticed there was a group of people also going through TMMO. Anyone still active on here?

Replies

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    Just joined, more on a lark than serious goals, but that may change.
  • AllisonTMMO
    Options
    I'm upmyalley on tmmo. I have been using Lose It but since a lot of people like My Fitness Pal, I thought I'd check it out.
  • mamiarellano
    mamiarellano Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm still here. I check in ever so often. Seems it's been a quiet group mostly, but every now and again, a conversation can get started. Support etc.

I hit a snag with my budget. All cards are paid, minus one and emergency fund is up to $1200, but lots of "suddenly came ups" have happened in my life in just the passed 2 months. Working on the last card with my monthlies, so it's some progress! :-)
  • trimminit
    trimminit Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Still here! Just been busy and not on the website (just on my phone), so I've been unable to check in. Time for me to refocus here and on TMMO.
  • PeggyR66
    PeggyR66 Posts: 4
    Options
    I am on less frequently that I'd like to be, but I'm getting back in the groove. I'm trying to find a clean eating group...
  • haymancm
    haymancm Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm here!!
  • onebookwonder
    onebookwonder Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Recently separated, living with a roommate, and ready to start my TMMO to eliminate the debt I'm stuck with! Interviewing for a part-time job next week, so I plan to work at gazelle intensity to pay, pay, pay while using anything left over from my full time job earnings to save, save, save. LOL Glad to see there is a group here for these types of goals, in addition to our fitness goals! :)
  • mamiarellano
    mamiarellano Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group, onebookwonder. It's not as active as I thought it was before, but it's something with common goals and fitness. Gotta work the mind as well as body and finances have an impact. I use this site on my phone mostly so I don't access the groups like I use to, but I'm here.

Just bought a house and am in search of a job in my area now to get back to a routine. Focusing on my budget and my fitness. Trying to do the 21 Day Fix to work on nutrition. It feels harder to grocery shop on my workout program. Not sure if I should make multiple transactions or just one and separate it all later. The bills, I've weeded out and hit again. Bad me. I'm working on knocking them out again too.

Good luck to you all!
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    Still here more than a year later. (1 missed day in that span.) Down 20# since I joined, but more importantly down a good 4-5" off my waist.
  • hallzz
    hallzz Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Wow good stuff. I'm back after a long break. Still need to work on finances and weight. I just started back on MFP last week.