Fitbit suggestions

Options
swatim13
swatim13 Posts: 21 Member
Howdy All,
I was considering buying a Fitbit and was looking for any suggestions.
Thanks.

Replies

• Shie1
    Shie1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I have a Charge HR. It includes a heart rate monitor. I've also used the flex. It really depends on what you like. Besides the fact that it does heart rate, I chose the charge because of the way the band locks. I lost my flex because it didn't fasten well. Have you gone to the Fitbit website. You can see the differences there...in looks and in functionality. Glad your with us. P~
  • kdubskwags
    kdubskwags Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have the Fitbit HR and really find it a major plus for both exercise and weight loss. The Fitbit program integrates well with this website. I find myself checking my progress several times a day.
  • allison4224
    allison4224 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I got my flex back in September. If I were to choose one today, I'd get the Charge HR. They didn't have those in Sept. I think the flex's clasp is a pain.
  • swatim13
    Options
    Thanks for the advice. I actually was leaning towards the Charge HR. That is the one I will probably get. Does anyone have the Surge?
  • swatim13
    Options
    I followed your advice and ordered the Charge HR. Thank you all for your suggestions. I can't wait to get it!
  • MsDimeo
    MsDimeo Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I love my fitbit flex!!!!!
    They do so much!!! They are all good!
  • tobefitJen
    tobefitJen Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    swatim13 wrote: »
    I followed your advice and ordered the Charge HR. Thank you all for your suggestions. I can't wait to get it!

Good choice! I've had my Charge HR since February and don't know how I lived without it. You'll love it!