This NS Group turned out Beautifully!!

Options
SuziBoston
SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
I feel so grateful to be able to keep all of you close to me!! Your friendship, support & encouragement is what has got me this far!! I have said it before but I really want you all to know that God sent you my way because He knew that you were exactly what I needed to rebuild my self esteem, confidence, and to achieve my weight loss goal!! I wish He sent ya a few years ago!!! But.. I guess it's not My Time it's His Time! Right?!! o:)<3
Love you all

Replies

• melbelle312
    melbelle312 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Glad to be doing this with you too!
  • Redsy1965
    Redsy1965 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Great post Suzi! I feel the same way B)
  • MsDimeo
    MsDimeo Posts: 123 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    New friendships for the new us. Great post Suzi. I like that I have all my strongwilled friends going through the same things all in the palm of my hand now and can take yall everywhere i go. Lisa
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Girls.. We Got this!! ;)
  • Redsy1965
    Redsy1965 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    awwww I am feeling the love <3 Thanks chickies! We do got this!
  • crochet221
    crochet221 Posts: 29 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Wow, you ladies are awesome. I just started week three this mornin. Lost 5.8 on ff, then nothing on week 2. Hoping this week is better.
  • crochet221
    edited April 2015
    Options

r0axzwxa7yo8.jpg

• MsDimeo
    Options
    crochet221 wrote: »
    Wow, you ladies are awesome. I just started week three this mornin. Lost 5.8 on ff, then nothing on week 2. Hoping this week is better.

I think is weird how that happens. I lost 8 the first week and now about a pound a week. ?? Hows it do that?
    Oh and crochet221, do you crochet alot? I love it. You should check out my etsy shop where I sell my crochet. Search "lilidi". Maybe you can share some tips one day.:)
  • crochet221
    Options
    Hi MsDimeo, I love to crochet. Just don't get to much any more. I'll definitely check out your etsy shop. Not sure I have any tips to share if you're set up and selling already...lol. How long have u been on NS. I'd be happy if I could loose a pound a week, as long as it was steady.
  • crochet221
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I keep looking for the like button, really miss that feature :|
  • rlhealey
    rlhealey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I raise my glass of low sodium v8 to you Suzi!! Great post!!
  • Cosmos130
    Cosmos130 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am glad to be here with you all. Feeling the love.
  • sznsido
    sznsido Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Love u suz!
  • MsDimeo
    Options
    crochet221 wrote: »
    Hi MsDimeo, I love to crochet. Just don't get to much any more. I'll definitely check out your etsy shop. Not sure I have any tips to share if you're set up and selling already...lol. How long have u been on NS. I'd be happy if I could loose a pound a week, as long as it was steady.

Ive been on NS since 1/5/15. I loose about a lbs or two a week.
  • Pirates43
    Pirates43 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    What an awesome post to start this thread. I felt the same way about the folks who kept my head on straight in my early weeks and months. So great to see you guys moving here, and keeping the momentum going!
  • swatim13
    swatim13 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great post Suzi. I feel the same way. Everyone in this group has always been so positive & encouraging. It truly is amazing.
  • pamherring62
    pamherring62 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I agree... great post Suzie... I'm glad to be here with you all!
  • Wen_Mitchell
    Wen_Mitchell Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Having role models and super duper friends is the best side effect I've ever had with a diet!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    rlhealey wrote: »
    I raise my glass of low sodium v8 to you Suzi!! Great post!!
    Aww.. Thanx Randy! Cheers
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Love you too Suzanne ;)
    sznsido wrote: »
    Love u suz!