Glad to be part of MFP with all my other NS friends....

Options
NSRAYJJ
NSRAYJJ Posts: 1 Member
Hi everyone! Looking forward to our new journey together... who needs the NS website anyways. So far this seems to work better so that is a plus.

Replies

• PeggyS925
    PeggyS925 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I agree! This already feels like home.
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I like it here as well. Not difficult to find your way around if you have a little time.

• Redsy1965
    Redsy1965 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am loving it here!
  • rlhealey
    rlhealey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    NSRAYJJ wrote: »
    Hi everyone! Looking forward to our new journey together... who needs the NS website anyways. So far this seems to work better so that is a plus.

Glad to see you made it !!

• Stewartsmom1
    Stewartsmom1 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Happy to find fellow NS users here! I'm liking MFP already. Trying to migrate over before our boards go dark.
  • mikemusky44
    mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Happy to find fellow NS users here! I'm liking MFP already. Trying to migrate over before our boards go dark.

Welcome!

• kdubskwags
    kdubskwags Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this site is growing fast and I have found it a great place to be
  • swatim13
    swatim13 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I love this site as well. I've been using it on & off for a few years now, but never posted a blog on it. I mostly used it to track calorie intake. The MFP app works really well. So much better than the NS app. I use it for everything. Having my NS friends on this site makes it perfect. However, I will continue to track my weight on the NS site also... I want my bears.
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    A safe place again!!!
  • crochet221
    crochet221 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Shie1
    Shie1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options

Hi JJ! Welcome to the group. All the best. P~
  • SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Totally agree!! Couldn't be happier here with all my guyfriends & girlfriends!! <3<3;)
  • JodyT2015
    JodyT2015 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This change is working out great! And thanks to everyone for the help with customizing MFP to fit my needs!!