Money Saving tips for NutriSystem.

Options
RogerToo
RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
Hi
Please post new ones as they occur. Thank You
Latest one is available from www.costco.com

$20 manufacturer’s discount** is valid 4/13/15 through 4/30/15. While supplies last.
Online Price $79.99
Less -$20.00
Your Price $59.99

I use these discounted cards to pay for my entire order FWIW.

Do not forget to ask NutriSystem for a Insurance Discount if available.

Good Luck
Roger

Replies

• hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Adding on to Roger's info above....for the $59.95, you get a $100 gift card for NutriSystem.
  • RaineyL2
    RaineyL2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My husband and I reached our goal weights between 2006 and 2007 and have been on NS maintenance since 2007. We still each receive 4 auto-deliveries per year. I just purchased $2000.00 in NS gift cards from Costco for $1199.80 so over the coming year we will be saving over $800.00, along with our insurance discounts and other promotions. It sure makes it a lot more affordable to "maintain". lol
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Also until the boards close down if that is what they are indeed doing you can still collect the daily dose points. I just hit 301 today so I should get a $10.00 off message in my private in box. Every little bit helps me as I am on disability.
    z55387af06aeb6.gif
    16077007.png
  • Marlenef161616
    Marlenef161616 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Also if anyone has a gym membership, check with your health insurance as most gvie discounts. I have bc/bs and I save an additional 20 dollars a month off my membership
  • Lisa_in_Arlington
    Lisa_in_Arlington Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have a $100 NS gift card that I think I'll be listing on ebay in the next couple of days if anyone is interested. I'll be shipping it for free and will probably list it as an auction starting at $9.99. My ebay user name is frog4n6

I have two shipments sitting at home and a 3rd on the way next week, so I have enough food to last me awhile. I've even had to throw away some of the breakfast items because they're past their shelf life. ;-(
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    I have a $100 NS gift card that I think I'll be listing on ebay in the next couple of days if anyone is interested. I'll be shipping it for free and will probably list it as an auction starting at $9.99. My ebay user name is frog4n6

I have two shipments sitting at home and a 3rd on the way next week, so I have enough food to last me awhile. I've even had to throw away some of the breakfast items because they're past their shelf life. ;-(

Hi Lisa
    FWIW I have a Freezer in the Basement and all of the baked goods freeze really well. I have extended the life of many foods that way. The NS Moderators recommend against it saying it could lead to a failure of the seal on the food. I have never had that happen even with the Shelf Stable Dinners or lunches. The only ones I do not freeze if needed are the ones in the plastic cups with the Pull top lids such as the Cheese Tortellini. So far so good

Good Luck
    Roger
  • Terri70
    Terri70 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Another way to save if you're getting ready to place your first order or returning after being gone for 3 months... Email or message me your email addy ( tdtstarr@yahoo.com ) and I will send you Buddy Bucks worth $30 off your FIRST order. Good luck on your journey!!!!
  • Lisa_in_Arlington
    Lisa_in_Arlington Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    RogerToo wrote: »

Hi Lisa
    FWIW I have a Freezer in the Basement and all of the baked goods freeze really well. I have extended the life of many foods that way. The NS Moderators recommend against it saying it could lead to a failure of the seal on the food. I have never had that happen even with the Shelf Stable Dinners or lunches. The only ones I do not freeze if needed are the ones in the plastic cups with the Pull top lids such as the Cheese Tortellini. So far so good

Good Luck
    Roger

Good to know--thanks!

52750196.png