Maintaining, at or near goal??? Come on over :-)

Options
mrbodance
mrbodance Posts: 1,390 Member
Hi, I'm Jo (formerly joletsgo) We are NS refugees from "Maintaining April" Anyone at or near goal is welcome :smiley:

Replies

• lmorriss302
    lmorriss302 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in, Jo!--Linda
  • rosendale1
    rosendale1 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Hi Jo, saying hi back and showing off my siggy with all your pretty bling! :)<3:)

41104102.png

4208096.png
    1I1EK221xtMlVl1JXGLOu
    1te8Kix1y4Z01g1wQ6MGv
    1wXtUGU
    VIRTUAL BL Moving It 5K, 10K, Half- or Full Marathon Run/Walk/Bike/Elliptical/Dance/Crawl or Any Combination Thereof Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 10 a.m. EST or when you can make it! (See post #1016)
    1Jc4EQh
    MY MFP username is: Rosendale1 <3

• linna62
    linna62 Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Mary Lou how'd you do that?!
  • milliehubbardyahoo
    milliehubbardyahoo Posts: 61 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Still a ways to go before goal, but wanted to drop by and say Hey! to all the folks moving over here!! Glad to see you!

109ffc0773de9603edcc2aab0cc3bf3f.gif

6bears.png​MFP: milliehubbardyahoo
    1xtMlVl1JXGLOu1y4Z01g1wXtUGU1I1EK221te8Kix1wQ6MGv1ycI97Z1Jc4EQh
  • lmorriss302
    lmorriss302 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I lost a pound this week in spite of dipping into some nasty old night time snacking habits. Goal is one pound closer. ;-)
  • lorajs
    lorajs Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I started NS in November. I had reached my goal but then I think there was something wrong with my scale because the following week I was 2lbs heavier. And now I should be 1lb away but I got a new scale and it weighs me 1lb heavier than my old scale. Plus I really do want to lose another 7lbs or so even though I hit my initial goal. But I am looking for info on maintaining because I know that is always the toughest part for me.
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Hi
    lorajs wrote: »
    Hi,
    I started NS in November. I had reached my goal but then I think there was something wrong with my scale because the following week I was 2lbs heavier. And now I should be 1lb away but I got a new scale and it weighs me 1lb heavier than my old scale. Plus I really do want to lose another 7lbs or so even though I hit my initial goal. But I am looking for info on maintaining because I know that is always the toughest part for me.

Hi
    I dumped my old scale when I realized it was giving inconsistent results even with a new battery. :)

Look for posts by Michelle (m2marsh) over on the NutriSystem forum, I'll bet she has something that can help maintain.

Good Luck
    Roger