What is your weigh-in day?

Options
rlhealey
rlhealey Posts: 143 Member
edited April 2015 in Social Groups
Saturday is mine, and I have great news for today. I not only lost an incredible 2.6 pounds this week; I hit the 25 pound mark! I still can't believe all of this. Just 5 short weeks ago I began this journey, and I'm already down 25 pounds. I could not have done this without you! Thanks Nutrifamily

Replies

• Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Mine is Sunday, but certainly can change that later if we all need want to post on the same day.

Congrats on the loss.

Not sure what I've done this past week, but I know not like the first week. I do know I MUST increase my water intake. :)
  • grmshelle
    grmshelle Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I switched mine from a daily weigh in to Wednesdays. It's killing me not to get on it today...it's like telling myself not to brush my teeth. :# Maybe I should of gone to twice a week before going cold turkey, lol.
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I tried the Wednesday thing...didn't work for me...I weigh in Friday
  • mikemusky44
    mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Ours is Sunday and I am hoping to share some great results tomorrow.
  • mikemusky44
    Options
    grmshelle wrote: »
    I switched mine from a daily weigh in to Wednesdays. It's killing me not to get on it today...it's like telling myself not to brush my teeth. :# Maybe I should of gone to twice a week before going cold turkey, lol.

I weigh in often and do not see it as a problem. That being said, I totally understand why some people, including my wife, prefer a weekly weigh in. If you want to keep it weekly but absolutely feel the need to use a scale, use this type:

xpybuhwrw6fp.jpg

• Shie1
    Shie1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    rlhealey wrote: »
    Saturday is mine, and I have great news for today. I not only lost an incredible 2.6 pounds this week; I hit the 25 pound mark! I still can't believe all of this. Just 5 short weeks ago I began this journey, and I'm already down 25 pounds. I could not have done this without you! Thanks Nutrifamily

Way to go Randy!!!!!!! My day is Monday. Keeps me honest over the weekend. Lol
  • SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Thursday!! It was Wednesday for the longest time; But, I started noticing I was losing on Thursday's better!!
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    LOL, Mike. You won't believe this, but I had ordered that very scale a couple days ago.
  • Shie1
    Shie1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    LOL, Mike. You won't believe this, but I had ordered that very scale a couple days ago.

I just got that same exact scale too! I really like it.
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Great minds. :)
  • mikemusky44
    Options
    Hey Guys, I know a lot of you felt the go-to page was a good idea. So did I but I am going to make a change starting tomorrow. It does get quite a few posts but I really want it to be a page that everybody will want to use and go to. I believe the main purpose should be for members to share their weekly results. With the number of members this group already has, there should be an average of almost 20 people weighing in each day. So I am going to change the page to a weigh-in/results page. I am posting this in a couple of discussions and if you are going through the different posts by clicking on the "new" ones and see this same post, I apologize. Although, I believe clicking a mouse or a button on our phone burns .000021 calories so it's all good.

I will title the page: xx/xx/xx Weigh In On (Day on Week)? Share Your Results.

Have a great night!

- Michael

• rlhealey
    rlhealey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys, I know a lot of you felt the go-to page was a good idea. So did I but I am going to make a change starting tomorrow. It does get quite a few posts but I really want it to be a page that everybody will want to use and go to. I believe the main purpose should be for members to share their weekly results. With the number of members this group already has, there should be an average of almost 20 people weighing in each day. So I am going to change the page to a weigh-in/results page. I am posting this in a couple of discussions and if you are going through the different posts by clicking on the "new" ones and see this same post, I apologize. Although, I believe clicking a mouse or a button on our phone burns .000021 calories so it's all good.

I will title the page: xx/xx/xx Weigh In On (Day on Week)? Share Your Results.

Have a great night!

- Michael

Sounds good Michael!!
  • Punk42AE
    Punk42AE Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I always go with Late Monday Nights since the beginning, usually around 10-Midnight.
  • TheDaddyBear
    TheDaddyBear Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I weigh on Wednesdays, something to look forward to on hump day.
  • sznsido
    sznsido Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Friday morning at approximately 9am.
  • pattyperkins927
    pattyperkins927 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I really hadn't picked an official day (I have a tendency to weigh in every day or every day, even though I know you are discourages to do that on the plan). I was originally thinking that I didn't want it to be Sunday because I'm on the weekends off plan, but the more I thought about I think I am going to stick with Sunday. It will be in the middle of my 'weekend off', and that's right I think it needs to me. Will help me keep things in line on Saturday, and encourage me to behave on Sunday :)
  • Beach949RN
    Beach949RN Posts: 50 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Thursday, my day of accountability and when I go to my WW meeting. I'm on the combo plan - NS for the (frozen) food and WW for the meetings and accountability and lots of extra tools I always get, but still get the structure I need from NS. Nice too because if I go out Fri or Sat night and have a glass of wine, etc. I have plenty of days to lose any possible gain before following WI. This works for me and helps w/keeping the motivation going.
  • tobefitJen
    tobefitJen Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Wow Randy, congratulations!!! You're doing awesome!!! B)

I weigh morning and night every day but only record Friday mornings weight.
  • NormajeanVincent
    NormajeanVincent Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i weigh everyday it keeps me on my toes and to see what is working ... or in some cases not working with what i eat...this week i lost 2 pounds but before that i had been staying at my weight for a couple of weeks :( i am a slow loser lol... but i am losing yay!!! For 10 weeks I've lost 17.6 pound....not the best not the worst.... I tried once a week to weigh in and I just cheated and weighed in lol...