So excited!

Options
I have always been an isolated Leslie Sansone in-home walker...until now!!!! I am so excited to be a part of the group and would like to be pals with ALL of you! If you'd like to be pals, please send a message as there are so many of you I'd be typing until next year! Hello sisters in sweat!

Replies

• christchick7
    christchick7 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Welcome LL!!!! Glad to have you...friend request sent...
  • ImDowner
    ImDowner Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me a request! I feel like she's my secret, I don't know anyone else who uses her program. I just started Leslie last month, and I've already bought 3 more DVD's in the past 2 weeks. Love her!
  • zichab
    zichab Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    I have always been an isolated Leslie Sansone in-home walker...until now!!!! I am so excited to be a part of the group and would like to be pals with ALL of you! If you'd like to be pals, please send a message as there are so many of you I'd be typing until next year! Hello sisters in sweat!

I do not do the "friend" thing because I have too many family members on my wall, but check out the April Challenge! All of us are Leslie Walkers and Christchick has been walking even longer than me! There is a lot of support and we have fun. Welcome to Leslie's walkers on MFP! walk walk walk walk walk! :laugh: