April 27 - May 3 Weekly goals

Options
SilverStormi
SilverStormi Posts: 626 Member
Morning all. Hope everyone had a good week last week. Mine didn't start off to well last week and because of that I wasn't (and still am not) sleeping well or eating correctly. I don't like the fact I was yelled at and am being faulted for something that was not in my control to begin with. Its just really upsetting. Hopefully tomorrow everything will be worked out and I continue with my normal routine. *fingers crossed*

This weeks goals
1. Watch my junk food intake
2. Don't snack just because (I have been snacking so much I feel like garbage and its turning into a downward spiral)
3. Take some me time and get my life back in order

Replies

• mathaholic
    mathaholic Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Stormi: I'm sorry that people are blaming you for things out of your control. When this happens to me, I just try and take myself out of the situation mentally. I know that's difficult, but I hope it helps.

This week my goals are
    • I will actually eat my meal plan this week, instead of making it and then going out with my friends
    • Lunchtime walkies every day
    • Get a jog in at least twice
  • JreedyJanelle
    JreedyJanelle Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Stormi, Chin up girl, this too will pass.

This weeks goals is to get water in, it is raining outside so yucky day, But I will water my body.
    I will do my workouts daily.

Next Friday May 8th I am scheduled for an arm lift. I am excited yet nervous. The surgeon said I have about 3 pounds of arm weight that will be removed. Right now I am 8 pounds from My weight goal so that will help.
    I won't be working out for a few weeks and that is making me crazy, but I can walk and walk I will!!
  • freyjac
    freyjac Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Stormi, I hope your week goes better.

These were my goals last week and I am super excited that i accomplished almost all of them. I was half a mile shy of the 18 mile mark but other than that i did it all. I feel amazing having had no sweets this last week. I lost three pounds. It was a good and productive week.
    1)walking/running 18 miles
    2)staying at or under my calories everyday
    3)actually see the number on the scale go down this week instead of up like it has been doing
    4) Lay off sweets (I.e. cookies, candy, cake,soda, ice cream) I have gone way overboard the last several weeks so I just need to give it a rest.

Now my goal for this week.
    1) walking /running 18 miles
    2) staying at or under my calories
    3) eat more fruits and veggies
    4) still stay clear of the sweets
    5)make at least one run,hopefully more, outside and not all on the treadmill.
  • classysassy4ever70
    classysassy4ever70 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    This week's Goals
    1) Drink 10/8oz of water - 4/5x
    3) Walk 12,500 = 5miles for me - 4x
    4) Make menu for the week - doing it on a daily basis the night before
    5) Enjoy the weather whatever it ends up being
    6) Smile and be positive!

Have a wonderful week everyone! B)
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    So sorry, SilverStormi.

I had a rotten week last week too, and melted down due to stress. I'm hoping to make it impetus to finally get back on track. It's scary to realize how much that tendency to emotional/stress eating is still there, especially when I don't sleep.

My goals:

(1) Really focus on trying to at least get to bed at a more reasonable hour and track my sleep.
    (2) Get some kind of workout in/be active, but don't beat myself up if I can't get to everything.
    (3) Use my blog, even if it's nothing interesting to anyone but myself, as I was doing much better last year when I was journaling and I think it will be a good way to force some mindfulness and better understand what's working and what's not.
    (4) Stick with my new calorie limit (I finally decided to drop down 100 calories).
    (5) Because I was sick on Thursday and Friday and super stressed about work this weekend I changed my half marathon from last Saturday to this coming one, so I plan to go all out (and stop feeling ridiculously guilty and embarrassed about doing this).
  • barbhat13
    barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Goals April 27th- May3
    1. Lose weight....any amount
    2. Be under calories (not just net)
    3. Swim x1, bike x3, walk x 4
    4. Decrease TV time
  • jrortega1912
    jrortega1912 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    mathaholic wrote: »
    Stormi: I'm sorry that people are blaming you for things out of your control. When this happens to me, I just try and take myself out of the situation mentally. I know that's difficult, but I hope it helps.
    This is my mental view of the person yelling at me. Some how it brings a little humor into picture.
  • jrortega1912
    Options
    This is my mental picture of the lead tech yelling at me this past weekend.
  • JreedyJanelle
    JreedyJanelle Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    SilverStormi, hope you are having a better week.
    Well, I just put on my new pants size 8's and they are a bit big. Not too big just loose in waist.

I really need to keep drinking water it helps so much.

• barbhat13
    Options
    Hmmm...feeling motivated....tried on team tri suit yesterday and looked quite plump.....need to lose twenty pounds!
  • barbhat13
    Options
    barbhat13 wrote: »
    Goals April 27th- May3
    1. Lose weight....any amount
    2. Be under calories (not just net)
    3. Swim x1, bike x3, walk x 4
    4. Decrease TV time

1.no weight loss but ate out three times with lots of carbs...Tuesday is my weight day
    2. One pig out day not logged in but under net most of week but not under calories
    3. No swim...33 bike miles but no walk...
    4. Less TV time due to house guests!
    So, ok week but need to work on calories
  • lemurcat12
    Options
    Love that you are reporting back on the goals. I should do that too.
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    (1) Really focus on trying to at least get to bed at a more reasonable hour and track my sleep.
    (2) Get some kind of workout in/be active, but don't beat myself up if I can't get to everything.
    (3) Use my blog, even if it's nothing interesting to anyone but myself, as I was doing much better last year when I was journaling and I think it will be a good way to force some mindfulness and better understand what's working and what's not.
    (4) Stick with my new calorie limit (I finally decided to drop down 100 calories).
    (5) Because I was sick on Thursday and Friday and super stressed about work this weekend I changed my half marathon from last Saturday to this coming one, so I plan to go all out (and stop feeling ridiculously guilty and embarrassed about doing this).

(1) Didn't do this, and really need to. Main goal this week.
    (2) Did okay.
    (3) Created a spreadsheet/journal and did that instead. Extremely helpful.
    (4) Not so great--ate around maintenance, but I think the goal is the right one and will try to stick to it this week.
    (5) Did this! Made it in 2:04:56, which just barely beat my goal of under 2:05.
  • barbhat13
    Options
    Great race lemurcat
  • jrortega1912
    Options
    I lost one pound. I owe my weight loss to our side challenge. I purchase another pedometer so I could track mileage.
  • lemurcat12
    Options
    barbhat13 wrote: »
    Great race lemurcat

Thanks!
  • barbhat13
    Options
    Well, rats.... No weight loss for two weeks... ( i weigh on tuesday) Going to work on calories this 5th week.....