Vegan fitness buddies!

Options
leecha2014
leecha2014 Posts: 385 Member
Hey everyone, I'm wondering if we can start a thread here for those who are focusing on fitness, lifting weights etc. a place to share and support. I've found other fitness groups but when they talk about their 6 egg white breakfast I want to hurl!
Who is building muscle the plant strong way???!!!!!! Any Rips? Robert Cheekes out there ??!!

Replies

• leecha2014
    Options
    What does your fitness routine look like? How many calories do you consume in a day and how do you track the burn from lifting weights? My goal is only 1200 per day and when I read Shed It, Robert Cheekes book he suggests 2000 -,2500 per day. Is that assuming someone is at their goal weight and not trying to lose? Getting confused, what do you do?!
  • momentai
    momentai Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi :)
    Most people who eat 2000+ tend to not want to lose weight. Its best to get lean before putting on a lot of bulk. I for one need to lose some weight before bulking. I eat around 1200, but I still try to lift as much as possible, my goal is to get a low body fat.
    Once I lose enough then I will eat more and start bulking. (Lol more like building nice muscle, I'm a girl so I won't get huge)

I can't wait to show people how strong vegans can be.
    :smile:
  • Natataliee
    Natataliee Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I workout with free weights from home right now but I'm making progress. I'm on a 1650 cal diet at the moment which puts me in a solid deficit cuz I'm 6' tall. I want to bulk eventually but I'm trying to lean out first.
  • leecha2014
    Options
    Thank you!! I've started a new group, Vegan Health and Fitness if you're interested :smile:
  • VeggieStef
    VeggieStef Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That sounds awesome. How do we find it?