So something happened Sunday night...

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Thanks so much for being patient but at about 9:00pm Sunday night my internet dsl thingie turned red meaning...it wasn't connecting. After much messing, kicking, fighting, playing, and swearing from messing with the wires (I'm normally pretty tech savvy) it turns out it had nothing to do with the stuff in my house but the stuff outside that a repair man had to fix. They couldn't come over until today and they just got it working a little bit ago at 7pm.

Normally, If I know I will be away for awhile, i will post forums for each day I will be gone. That way it will still be here! (Which I already did once when I was at my Aunt's house awhile back.) But life happens! I am fine and i will be posting a challenge for tomorrow later today!

I'm sorry that I couldn't post the past couple of days but it was out of my hands. So if there is an unforeseen absence there will be a good reason for it. Otherwise I will have planned ahead and posted challenges in advance. Thanks for being concerned and thanks for reading this. You all mean a lot to me and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon. :)

----Auna~~

Replies