Anyone active currently in 2015?

Options
bristy_c
bristy_c Posts: 24 Member
Hello lovely Torontonians, just getting started with this and would love some peer support. Pls let me know if I can add you. Cheers

Replies

• Kit_Kat76
    Kit_Kat76 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting up. I live just north of Toronto. Feel free to add me.
  • tonytedesco
    tonytedesco Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Just bought a bike. Getting back on this bandwagon.
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Define "active"...
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Yup.
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I'm around and getting back on the saddle.
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Back at it myself and would love some Toronto friends!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I'm still around :-)
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I dropped Goodlife March 2 after 3 years of plateauing spinning/elliptical/Body Combat 6 days a week, started Turbo Fire back up (I did Turbo Jam 07-09 and was the lowest weight of my life ever at that time but for some dumb reason I thought joining the gym instead would be better after that…. FAIL!), I’m again getting amazing results and now with my empty lunch hour in the Financial District I'm back to walking - the Harbour Front boardwalk is my fav. I usually only walk 4 km or so + Turbo Fire 6x week but the other day I just kept going and ended up walking 6.73km in 63 minutes, SWEET! I want to try this new salad place at Bloor soon so that’s a 6km walk ½ of which is on an incline so that will be a nice little burn. Potatoes were $1 for a 10lb bag at No Frills this week so I walked there and back with the 10lb bag on my shoulder, that’s 1.7km walk x2 which I do often but with potatoes, I’m sure I burned extra cals ha ha! There are plenty of No Frills at home in Markham but I'm a glutton for the challenge lol :)
  • Marilyn0924
    Marilyn0924 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    What salad place on Bloor?? I work midtown TO, and also a daily lunch walker.
  • magnolia416
    magnolia416 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I work near the Financial District and do some lunchtime walking too!

I belong to GoodLife but may suspend by membership, unless the summer gets super-humid. I'm not getting my money's worth now that I have weights at home and can run outside. I used it so much in the winter when it was too cold to go for long walks outside!
  • zanne54
    zanne54 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'm downtown too. I've been commuting on my bike as much as possible, to get ready for 5X week when the Pan Am HOV lanes hit. Which is Monday. Next week will be…interesting.
  • DjangoAndDeadlifts
    DjangoAndDeadlifts Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Torontonian mostly active on here for years now! (logging, anyways)