Yahoo! Baby steps I'm here in the 60's

Options
shedthesweater
shedthesweater Posts: 279 Member
Yahoo! Day 74 I thought I was on day 72 but here I lost another pound GONE! and in the 60's, I'm finally here with you Suzi, with Baby Steps I made it!, losing 1/2 inch in my waist this week, and 1/2 inch off my hips, I'm very excited! And here comes my 20# Bear. I would love the 2 pound loss weekly, but Hey, I will take this. I think all the stress the week we all found out about NS blogging took a little stress on my weight loss, but I'm on fire now and ready to keep going.....Wishing you all a successful weigh in and take those measurements, they really will inspire you. Thanks for being here for me, and your weigh ins inspire me, and keep me going on this journey with all of you. Have a beautiful day!

Replies

• pattimelt7
    pattimelt7 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    So happy for you Lisa, you go girl! You're such an inspiration to me and I love reading your posts. Two pounds is awesome, but one pound is wonderful. I just hope I lose one now! Have a great rest of your week and keep on fighting! Patti
  • Wen_Mitchell
    Wen_Mitchell Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Congrats Lisa!! My weigh in showed the same as last week. But I'm keeping on the straight and narrow. That scale WILL move. lol
  • Whosebeeping
    Whosebeeping Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Ha ha I'm still trying to figure this site out lol
  • SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Yay Lisa!!! So happy for ya!! We keep it moving together!!! Welcome to the 6's!! ;)<3
  • Shie1
    Shie1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Lisa!!!!!