Pain pain pain... A reminder of why I am doing this...

Options
tlmeyn
tlmeyn Posts: 369 Member
I don't always mind being fat. I have lots of reasons why being fat is a plus. But going through the day I had today, and the pain I have right now, it's a good reminder to stay on track. I have osteoarthritis in both knees. The right knee is getting better with physio, the left knee is limited improvement and will probably need a replacement. I had a day today where I was standing for many hours and going up and down flights of stairs, and I am soooo much pain right now. Losing weight is not going to fix my knees. But it will lesses the load. I have had a lot of days like today, it I don't want to have many more. Staying on track it is!

Replies

• ImCeltic
    ImCeltic Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Keep paying attention to eating good food and losing weight. I feel it is making a difference for me. I still have days, like when I shopped all day with my daughter, where I realize I still have a long way to go. But at least I can go shopping all day long again. There's nothing like bargain shopping and treating her! It was worth it. And some day when she is visiting again I hope to go hiking or shopping with her and realize that I don't have to reach for meds. I agree, we can keep on track and get better.