4/30/2015 Today I celebrate

Options
wennim
wennim Posts: 276 Member
Today I am celebrating that I was referred to as a runner. At the park on a short run this morning and there was a large group of people with dogs on the trail ahead of me. When the last in the group saw me coming they warned the others "runner on the left". I turned around to see who they were talking about but I was the only one there. Even 3 months ago I never would have imagined having the confidence to run in public much less have anyone see me as a runner. Scale hasn't moved in forever so I really needed that today.

Replies

• NorahCait
    NorahCait Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Wooo how exciting and validating!

Today I am celebrating that I hit my step goal for the first time in a while yesterday, even though I worked a full day and went to an event in the evening. Planning for it to be the start of a long streak!
  • maoribadger
    maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Well done ladies
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Agreed!! Those are awesome... I guess yesterday I celebrated ... recreational activities. ;)
  • NorahCait
    Options
    Recreation is important! Especially for a lady like you who seems to always be on the go.
  • carimiller7391
    carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!
  • KnitOrMiss
    Options
    Y'all are so...well...not dirty minded like me... heee heee
  • carimiller7391
    carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Oh Carly, I caught it.... didn't want to offend and take it there.
  • KnitOrMiss
    Options
    Oh Carly, I caught it.... didn't want to offend and take it there.

But...but...but...that's exactly what I meant. Okay, I'm done being bad now... I should have italicized it or put it in quotes or something.... Because I can tell with my recent changes that things are improving there, too...
  • NorahCait
    Options
    I AM AN INNOCENT YOUNG LADY! Well, that's not true at all. I just assumed you all were more proper. Shame on me!
  • KnitOrMiss
    Options
    NorahCait wrote: »
    I AM AN INNOCENT YOUNG LADY! Well, that's not true at all. I just assumed you all were more proper. Shame on me!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I do not know a soul who knows me well at all who would ever accuse me of being PROPER!

LMFAO... I'm laughing so hard, it's good I just went to the bathroom... Sorry if you were misled. I have the dirty mind of a teenaged boy and the dirty mouth of a well-seasoned sailor. ;) I just mask it well in mixed company.