Links to Blogs!

Options
soulsistahd
soulsistahd Posts: 5 Member
Hi guys - I am missing having a blog feed with just people from the NS community on it! There's a reason why I was more active on the blogs than on the forums, and that's because I LOVE reading everyone's blogs! Is there a way to get a blog feed from a community? I haven't found one so far. Perhaps I will suggest it to MFP.

Anyway, if you've created a blog recently, please post the link here, so we can all read about your journey!

Here's my blog on MFP - I've only posted two blogs so far: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/soulsistahd

-Denise

Replies

• MsDimeo
    MsDimeo Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I hate that blogs cant be seen from the app. You have to view them from a laptop. Posting them here like you did helps.
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much...hope everyone puts their links here because we using iPads and iPhones cannot get to the blogs!!!!
  • rlhealey
    rlhealey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi guys - I am missing having a blog feed with just people from the NS community on it! There's a reason why I was more active on the blogs than on the forums, and that's because I LOVE reading everyone's blogs! Is there a way to get a blog feed from a community? I haven't found one so far. Perhaps I will suggest it to MFP.

Anyway, if you've created a blog recently, please post the link here, so we can all read about your journey!

Here's my blog on MFP - I've only posted two blogs so far: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/soulsistahd

-Denise

You can subscribe to blogs and have a directory to your subscriptions.
  • soulsistahd
    soulsistahd Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    rlhealey wrote: »

You can subscribe to blogs and have a directory to your subscriptions.

I just wish there were a place where we could just click and view all of the blogs of just the people from a community on MFP. I know you can subscribe via an individual feed (well, sometimes - I tried to subscribe to someone this morning and got some weird source code thing). As cool as this Community is, I'm a blogger, and I like commenting on blogs, not so much forums, which is why I was much more active on the blogs than the discussion forums on NS.
  • rlhealey
    rlhealey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    It might be the way your computer is set-up. I can click on my favorites and see all of the feeds to all of the blogs I subscribed to, in one place.