5/2/15 - Weigh-In On Saturday? Share Your Results.

Options
mikemusky44
mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
Did you weigh in today? Please feel free to share your results with the group.

Replies

• klriano
    klriano Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Checking in - Lost 3.5lbs on my Fast 5 week. Total inches lost 7, that's SEVEN!! (added up from different parts of the body, but still...SEVEN ) Starting regular plan today!
  • Katherine52459
    Katherine52459 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Lost 0.6 lbs. Pretty good since I haven't been one hundred per cent on program this week.
  • MarySG58
    MarySG58 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Good Beautiful Morning MFPals! Well, as I have stated before I am a very slow loser! This week was the "big egg - nada - zero". Previously on NS, I could go weeks w/o losing, still following the plan to the 'T'. I know this happens because of two meds I have to take which have steroids in them...But, I continue to forge ahead one day at a time because it will happen in due time! Now, I am going outside hoping to finish my project of waterproofing and staining our deck.....First, more coffee please! Everyone have a blessed weekend! Later Pals!

P.S. Due to the steroid meds, I will probably be posting weight loss whenever it occurs! No, need to repeat above info.
    klriano wrote: »
    Checking in - Lost 3.5lbs on my Fast 5 week. Total inches lost 7, that's SEVEN!! (added up from different parts of the body, but still...SEVEN ) Starting regular plan today!

Fantastic! I need to bring over my measurement history from NS and start tracking this again!

Lost 0.6 lbs. Pretty good since I haven't been one hundred per cent on program this week.

Good! Keep Going!
  • MarySG58
    MarySG58 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Forgot comment ~

34895170.png
  • Katherine52459
    Katherine52459 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks Mary! 33 pounds is WONDERFUL!
  • Shie1
    Shie1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Congrats! To all of the Saturday losers!! You are awesome...keep up the good work, P~
  • hannonle
    hannonle Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I lost 3 lbs this week, I was very surprised! This makes 9.5 lbs on NS and 13 overall since I decided it was time to finally lose this weight for good.
  • Shie1
    Options
    Awesome hannonle and chalmation!! Congrats on your loss this week!
  • rlhealey
    rlhealey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Lost 3.4 this week!!
  • Shie1
    Options
    Way to go Randy!!! Congrats!!
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    rlhealey wrote: »