5/1/15 - Weigh-In On Friday? Share Your Results.

Options
mikemusky44
mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
Did you weigh in today? Please feel free to share your results with the group.

Replies

• GoForthandBeAwesome
    GoForthandBeAwesome Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I lost one pound, which isn't much but GREAT news for me. After an 11 pound loss the first 3 weeks of NS, I hit a plateau and lost only 2 pounds over the following six weeks. So seeing a whole pound drop in one week is quite a relief. Cross your fingers that I finally got to the edge of this plateau and fell off the cliff!
  • mikemusky44
    Options
    I lost one pound, which isn't much but GREAT news for me. After an 11 pound loss the first 3 weeks of NS, I hit a plateau and lost only 2 pounds over the following six weeks. So seeing a whole pound drop in one week is quite a relief. Cross your fingers that I finally got to the edge of this plateau and fell off the cliff!

ucvuqogasqee.jpg

• tobefitJen
    tobefitJen Posts: 130 Member
    Options

Here's to you falling off the cliff! ;) Congrats on that important 1 lb loss!!

Friday is my day too but I had to get up way too early to weigh this morning. I'll weigh tomorrow and then it's back to Fridays for me.

• jrn8ion
    jrn8ion Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the loss. I am down a little over a pound too. This is great since I thought I gained this week based on mid week weigh in (not doing that again) lol.
  • Shie1
    Shie1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Happy for your losses Go, Mike, and Sissy!!! Any loss is worth celebrating...heck, simply not gaining is cause for celebration... Keep up the good work!! Oh,...and Mike...I'll see you from the other side of 40! :D
  • mikemusky44
    Options
    Shie1 wrote: »
    Happy for your losses Go, Mike, and Sissy!!! Any loss is worth celebrating...heck, simply not gaining is cause for celebration... Keep up the good work!! Oh,...and Mike...I'll see you from the other side of 40! :D

That wasn't my post but I think you will be safe this week. After a wonderful night with my wife on Sunday, I have finally gotten back to where I was on Sunday Morning.

As far as the other side of 40, I will definitely stop, look back, and root you on. B)

• Redsy1965
    Redsy1965 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all the losers! I kicked 2.5 lbs to the curb today after changing up my diet and my weigh in day
  • sznsido
    sznsido Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    so long 2lbs...don't come back!!!!!
  • Whosebeeping
    Whosebeeping Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    3lbs. Really happy about that because it was after a 4 week plateau!! I'm feeling invigorated now.
  • GoForthandBeAwesome
    Options
    3lbs. Really happy about that because it was after a 4 week plateau!! I'm feeling invigorated now.

That's great news! Congratulations!
  • GoForthandBeAwesome
    Options
    Thanks for the boosts, everybody! Feels good to have you guys on by my side! <3
  • mikemusky44
    Options
    Way to get through that plateau! Just curious - Did you do anything different this week?

• evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Lost a lb yesterday!!!!
  • Whosebeeping
    Whosebeeping Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Way to get through that plateau! Just curious - Did you do anything different this week?

Yes I did a bunch of things. Last weekend I eased up on my exercise. This week I consistently ate dinner for lunch and lunch for dinner. I'm not a big salad fan but I consistently ate salad everyday. And while it's not a counselor recommendation but it is a personal trainer recommendation I ate a little off plan last weekend. Not crazy but enough to fool my metabolism

Disclaimer I am not a counselor these r just the things I tried.

• Redsy1965
    Redsy1965 Posts: 45 Member
    Options

Yes I did a bunch of things. Last weekend I eased up on my exercise. This week I consistently ate dinner for lunch and lunch for dinner. I'm not a big salad fan but I consistently ate salad everyday. And while it's not a counselor recommendation but it is a personal trainer recommendation I ate a little off plan last weekend. Not crazy but enough to fool my metabolism

Disclaimer I am not a counselor these r just the things I tried.

I have also been eating my dinner meal at lunch and lost 2.5lbs this week