Off Grid For 1 Day

Options
jrn8ion
jrn8ion Posts: 50 Member
Ok so yesterday our kids took us to brunch for belated birthday gifts (mine & hubs). I did alright ate 1/2 veggie burger and bit of fries, with garden salad. Stayed close to required calories. BUT then came fight night. We had guests over, made huge veggie tray. It was a good idea. Of course you have to have dips, then there were chips, then there were desserts, strawberry shortcake and black cherry ice cream, yummm! Before you know it, I'm drinking a couple of ice cold Corona's with salt & lime. Did I mention how hit it was yesterday? Lol. Anyways, totally off the the grid & charts for calories yesterday. Not going to be myself up over it, just going to get to the gym a double time some extra work. We'll see in Friday how this all works out. Cheers all ...

Replies

• mikemusky44
    mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    As someone who has gone off the grid twice in the last 10 weeks (one planned and one unplanned), I would also suggest you increase your water intake to flush out that sodium. Good luck on Friday!
  • jrn8ion
    jrn8ion Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    As someone who has gone off the grid twice in the last 10 weeks (one planned and one unplanned), I would also suggest you increase your water intake to flush out that sodium. Good luck on Friday!

Thanks Mike, good idea.