Healthy BMI

Options
missbouncegb
missbouncegb Posts: 11 Member
Hooray! Woke up this morning, stepped on the scales and after a ton of hard work over this past couple of months, I've finally moved back in to the healthy BMI range again - so happy!!!

Replies

• ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    YAY! Congrats! :smiley:
  • MayorGrimby
    MayorGrimby Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    woohoo! way yo go!
  • chood100
    chood100 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Brilliant!! Well done :)
  • Brans34
    Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I haven't even checked mine for a while, but I'm sure it still says overweight...considering I'm still like 17 lbs higher than the top of my "ideal" weight range. The sad part is that if I get lower than 5 lbs below my top weight," I look like a big-breasted meth addict! Who came up with these weight ranges?!?! Lol
  • lindadprice
    lindadprice Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I feel like bmi scales are so vague. It depends on your bone structure. I have broad shoulders so if I lose to much weight I would look ridiculous. There are bmi with this in mind, I'm not sure how accurate they are.
  • malika1976
    malika1976 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's great. You deserve to be really pleased with yourself.
  • joshuapowell1989
    joshuapowell1989 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Congratulations :) I can't remember being in the healthy BMI range, Have been in the Obese/Overweight even when I lost alot of weight last time so a healthy BMI is one of my goals this time round (as it tends to fit in with my goal weight also) :)
  • TracyeS4
    TracyeS4 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome. I'm a little jealous : )