Nutriwalkers

Options

Replies

• tobefitJen
    tobefitJen Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Helene610 wrote: »
    Kathy, Thanks for leaving me the trail so I could find Nutriwalkers. I'm still picking my way along in this new (for me) site.
    I'm still trying to figure out a way that is easier for you to find the site here. Were you able to join the NS group? After that, you do have to search for Nutriwalkers, but you can click on the star next to it once you find it, and it makes it easier to find next time. There has to be a better way. Other nutriwalkers, is there an easier way to get here? Thanks in advance for your help!

Bookmark it. I have a bookmark for here (the NS group) and a different one for my MFP news feed.

• Katherine52459
    Katherine52459 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Brilliant. Thank you to be fit Jen!
  • Katherine52459
    Options
    That's a lot of exercise Helene. I did 45 minutes on the stationary bicycle.
  • Helene610
    Helene610 Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    The problem isn't finding the group and posting a reply, it's joining the group. I'm in one group so far and a friend sent me a link so I cold join. There was a green button for joining. I can't seem to find the page with the green join button. Can anyone help me get there? Thanks.
  • JodyT2015
    JodyT2015 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Walking is my main form of exercise. I try for 4 miles every morning, and hope to add another 2 miles in soon. I just got a fitbit and try to get to 10,000 steps per day. Most days I can get about 12,000, but a couple of days a week I am closer to 6,000.
  • Shie1
    Shie1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Anyone here walk as their primary exercise?

Yes. I try to walk 5 miles a day. That's around 11,500 steps for me.
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Helene610... Nutriwalkers isn't a group...it is a discussion thread of the group called NS
  • Helene610
    Options
    I guess that explains why I'm having trouble finding my way around. I was so used to NS format and I'm finding this site a little confusing. I'll search for the NS group and go from there. Thanks for the help EV
  • Wen_Mitchell
    Wen_Mitchell Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Helene, there is another site with a setup that is close to our old site. I'm a member there too. Check it out:
    nutrisystemrefugees.freeforums.net/
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Walking is my primary exercise, too. I'm up to 2 miles a day and that is a VAST improvement from absolutely nothing.
  • Helene610
    Options
    I'm finally all set. Another friend figured it out for me and pointed me to the NS group. Now I can relax and enjoy the group.
  • KonaKat
    KonaKat Posts: 3,411 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I'm one of Helene's buddies from the NS site. I've been dealing with some health issues but am ready to resume exercise which I will be doing in the form of walking even if it is Leslie Sansone.

Formerly Midnights_Mom

1191435.png
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Helene610 wrote: »
    I'm finally all set. Another friend figured it out for me and pointed me to the NS group. Now I can relax and enjoy the group.
    So glad u found us!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Katherine52459
    Options
    So happy you found us! I'm one of Helene's friends from the NS site, too. We'll just support each other here!!!
  • Wen_Mitchell
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Walking is my primary exercise, too. I'm up to 2 miles a day and that is a VAST improvement from absolutely nothing.

That's great! I too am starting from nothing. I use a pedometer and trying to increase my steps per day. Some days are much better than others. But at least we are moving!! :)
  • Katherine52459
    Options
    That's right Wen. Moving is the key!
  • Katherine52459
    Options
    I cycled three miles today on my stationary bike. Such a beautiful day outside!
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Great job, Katherine52459!
  • Wen_Mitchell
    Options
    Go Katherine Go!! :)
  • Helene610
    Options
    Jean, I'm glad you found us. It's so nice to do this with friends. I'm still packing for the drive back home from FL. We had such an overwhelming amount to do that I pushed our hotel reservation back a day. My exercise today witll be packing, cleaning and walking up and down flights of stairs since the house is built on pilings. days like this, I wish we had an elevator but it is what it is. And walking up and down stairs will be good for me.