21dfx

Options
dawnkwiatek
dawnkwiatek Posts: 324 Member
im going to be getting the extreme for Mother's Day. I'm just wondering what I should expect to get with it. Is there a better deal?

Replies

• cindip63
    cindip63 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I went on YouTube to view the fitness videos, they seem to be more intense, also the eating options in each category appear to be much more restrictive. I might go on eBay to purchase the workout dvd's only since I already have the containers.
  • jpkrueger
    jpkrueger Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Hi @dkwi04 , here is what you get with the kit:

• 7 color-coded portion-control containers.
    • 25-oz Shakeology shaker cup.
    • 6 high-intensity 30-minute workouts.
    • Start Here trifold, featuring quickstart guide and workout calendar.
    • 21 Day Fix EXTREME Eating Plan.
    • Countdown to Competition: Autumn's own competition nutrition plan for getting stage-ready and ripped in 21 days.
    • 1 Bonus workout (only if you order from a coach): Dirty 30 Extreme

There is also a "challenge pack" that comes with Shakeology but this is the "essentials" pack aka the one without Shakeology.
  • dawnkwiatek
    Options
    what is the difference between the essential pack and Ultimate Package - I was leaning towards the ultimate package because I thought I got extra DVD's too....
  • jpkrueger
    Options
    Yes you get 2 MORE extra DVDs with the Ultimate pack, plus: a resistance band, extra set of containers, and a large portion-control container for bringing meals with you.
  • dawnkwiatek
    Options
    Ordering from a "coach" just means ordering through team beach body right?
  • jpkrueger
    Options
    Each coach has an individual website but it's made by Team Beachbody so they look the same, just have the coach ID at the end. Like mine is teambeachbody.com/jillpnk because jillpnk is my ID. If you buy from a web address that looks like that, you're buying "from" a coach. If you just order from teambeachbody.com there isn't a coach associated.

Does that make sense? I think I over explained as usual...so jetlagged I feel quite stupid today...
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    @jpkrueger Made perfect sense to me but then I'm in a post lunch coma which is not unlike jetlag and, for all I know, that's the only reason it makes any sense at all.
  • jpkrueger
    Options
    Lol @SatiaRenee we will just speak our own special language then
  • dawnkwiatek
    Options
    jpkrueger wrote: »
    Each coach has an individual website but it's made by Team Beachbody so they look the same, just have the coach ID at the end. Like mine is teambeachbody.com/jillpnk because jillpnk is my ID. If you buy from a web address that looks like that, you're buying "from" a coach. If you just order from teambeachbody.com there isn't a coach associated.

Does that make sense? I think I over explained as usual...so jetlagged I feel quite stupid today...

I think so. I'll let you know if I have any issues