Calorie Level Calculator

Options
theprettyone1010
theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
Hi all, I just got 21 Day Fix and will be starting tomorrow, May 4th.

From doing the calorie level calculator, my daily intake came to be 1469 calories. If I do the 30 minute workouts, my net calorie intake would be below the recommended 1200 calories per day.

I'm worried that the number is too low. I've noticed in the past that if I'm lower than 1200 net calories, I stop losing weight.

Anyone else had experience with this?

Replies

• cindip63
    cindip63 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi! Good luck! Today is day 21 for me and I love it! You will do great!! I'm sorry but I'm not sure how you would calculate but I do know you don't want to drop below 1200 calories. Try it the 1st week, rather than counting calories, stick to the number of containers you are suppose to eat on a daily basis and see how you do.
  • mnemonicone3
    mnemonicone3 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    @theprettyone1010 Your calorie intake includes your 30 minute workout. In other words, after your do your workout, you should still be within your calorie bracket (1200-1499). Hope that helps!
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    @theprettyone1010 I'm in the lowest bracket and I don't think I've ever eating under 1200 calories when I've eaten all of the containers. I know I had my doubts, when I saw the size of the containers, but I trusted the program and myself. After all, if I wasn't happy with the results in a mere three weeks, I have the knowledge to make whatever changes I deemed necessary for me to see some success.

Think of it like this: If you're anything like me, you've already committed to other programs for more than a mere 21 days. I devoted months to Weight Watchers and never even earned the 5 lbs lost keychain or whatever it was you got for losing 5 lbs. Not even 5 lbs! But in 21 days, I love over 7 lbs and in six weeks I've lost 12 lbs (would have been more if I hadn't really enjoyed my birthday, LOL!).

Commit to the program as it is. If you're really worried about eating under 1200 calories, then feel free to fill the containers and then weigh the portions and track what you eat. Odds are, when you get to the end of your first week, you'll see that you're averaging at least 1200 calories, if not more.