Got kicked out by my 21DF coach - looking for support

Options
JungleJ4ne
JungleJ4ne Posts: 1 Member
I didn't buy shakeology so my 21 DF coach dumped me. I'm hoping to find support here. I am about to start round 2, I've lost 4 pounds so far.

Replies

• doodlebug32
    doodlebug32 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Are you serious? I'm sorry about that. There are plenty of people in this forum that aren't using shakeology or any of the other supplements. Welcome!
  • haleymiller0707
    haleymiller0707 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear that. I haven't even been contacted by a coach. I would love to have a 21 day fix friend to offer support to. Friend me if you like.
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I love my coach and she hasn't pressured me to buy any of the supplements, including Shakeology. @jpkreuger, one of our 21 Day Fixers is a great coach, too! I would encourage you to seek out a new coach because a good one will be supportive, offer suggestions for meal plans, how to improve your weight loss experience.

That said, there are a lot of great people here who are full of ideas and willing to share their successes and struggles.
  • nables73
    nables73 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    That's just really sad :/ I feel I'm lucky that my coach is my neighbor and a friend before I even considered Beachbody. You'll find a lot of support here! Welcome!
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    wow! that's really sucky! i'm very sorry to hear that :frowning:
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    That's what turned me off of Beachbody until someone gave me this exercise set.. The behaviour and "must do shakeology must have a coach" mentality. I'm sorry you had this experience but this group is much different and very supportive. Welcome :-) If it makes you feel a bit better, I don't have a coach or shakeology. Bare bones here :-)
  • dawnkwiatek
    dawnkwiatek Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I found 21df through a Facebook friend....she had me sign up under her and said she does accountability groups and stuff. I got some sample shakeology from her and hated it. She wasn't very pleased that I didn't like it. And I was never invited to any accountability groups. No support
  • cupcake570
    cupcake570 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Some coaches are just in it to be sales people. We're a pretty cool group here so just stick with us ;)
  • SatiaRenee
    Options
    You know, I think this says a lot about Beachbody and, unfortunately, not a lot that is good. Given that these coaches are representatives of their company name/brand, you would think they would be more careful about training their coaches so that something like this wouldn't happen.
  • Lauracharder
    Lauracharder Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Friend me!
  • jpkrueger
    jpkrueger Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    @SatiaRenee thank you, you just made my day!!! Any "coach" who dumps someone for not buying what THEY think the person should buy is not a coach, they are just a salesperson. That's not how it's supposed to work. Once again I'm annoyed because things like this give us all a bad rep!

You found the right place, @JungleJ4ne , this group is so supportive and helpful!!!

Anyone who would like to switch to me as his/her coach, my coach ID is 641043 and I will never pressure you to buy anything! I will have new Facebook challenge groups starting in the next week or so (just waiting for a date confirmation from my coach) and you would be able to participate in those as part of the team. And they are FREE, supportive and fun :)
  • chesves
    chesves Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I agree .... if you're not getting support, they are just a salesperson, NOT a coach! Join here .... we'll lend support and guidance!
  • blantondwb
    blantondwb Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    JungleJ4ne wrote: »
    I didn't buy shakeology so my 21 DF coach dumped me. I'm hoping to find support here. I am about to start round 2, I've lost 4 pounds so far.

• blantondwb
    blantondwb Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    This is a much better support system!
  • alska
    alska Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Sorry that happened. I guess I am lucky, my coach is great n he's helped me for a long time, even well before I bought anything.

Anyones free to add me but in the message please put 21 day fix or I may delet it
  • alska
    alska Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    and i didn't buy shakeology either... cost too much for me
  • extacymoon
    extacymoon Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I just had a similar experience with the coach I was given. Try to push shakeology on me. I tried the free samples and didn't like it. I am not going to spend a fortune on something I will dread taking. Not worth it.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Yeah you should only do or try things that you can see yourself doing/using for a lifetime.
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    My coach (who I don't really use) actually tried to recruit me for her team, but I declined. I just cannot promote a product I am not passionate about, and I haven't even tried shakeology. I'm just fine with my protein powder I buy from bodybuilding.com
  • SatiaRenee
    Options
    I'm grateful that my coach hasn't tried to push Shakeology on me but at this point I'm beginning to wonder if I shouldn't bite the very costly bullet and give it a try because I had really hoped to be at a certain weight and/or size by the time I see my family in July and right now I just don't think it's going to happen. Certainly, it's not going to happen doing what I've been doing.