Age of Ultron

Options
bostonwolf
bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
Who is heading out to see this? I won't get there this weekend but am thinking about taking a day off and going to see it next week during the day at a local IMAX theater.

Replies

• tlleopold13
    tlleopold13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I saw this yesterday. I think it was pretty good.
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Saw it last week with the hubby (it released in Australia in late April) - very worth it. I did feel like it was a movie just made to set up the storyline for other movies to come though, rather than a good standalone film, but it was still well worth the watch.
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I liked it a lot! It's not the best super hero movie ever, but it was entertaining. After they show a certain character in the credits, they show nothing at all afterwards. So feel free to go afterwards. Unless you're one of those awkward people who enjoy reading the credits.
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I loved it; good story, some great character development, lots of humour, and some great set pieces.
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I loved it. I saw alot of people complaining about it online, saying they thought it was a let down, etc. Maybe I'm just easy to please.
  • cosmiqrecovery
    cosmiqrecovery Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    tumblr_nnsh8rep671u870yao1_400.png
  • Renae21
    Renae21 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    this movie went so tough!! i liked it alot. then again ive liked marvel since i was very very young..like 1994.
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Renae21 wrote: »
    ive liked marvel since i was very very young..like 1994.

I've been a Marvel fan since the late '60s :smiley: