Prayers requested

Options
Punk42AE
Punk42AE Posts: 20 Member
My father had to have Triple Bypass surgery last Friday evening after having just a normal stress test Wednesday morning. I'm going to be driving back to my home state of Michigan tomorrow night after work to try and help my parents the first few days he gets out. Hopefully no complications once he's at home, and just remains stress free.

Good luck to everyone over the next week or so. Keep up everything you have been doing, and remain positive even if a day doesn't go well, or you feel you ate something you shouldn't. Everything happens for a reason!

Replies

• Shie1
    Shie1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am most definitely praying for a quick recovery for your father and a safe trip for you. Come back safe! P~
  • MommaEia_Linda
    MommaEia_Linda Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Arthur I hope your father makes a quick recovery. I hope you stay on track with your weight loss you are doing so well. Prayers you make a safe trip and prayers for your father.
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Prayers for your father and entire family. Take care! Val
  • chwomack53
    chwomack53 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Praying for Gods healing power and a very speedy and complete recovery. Amen
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Prayers coming your way for strength, support, guidance and a quick recovery!!!! Safe travels...you will be in my thoughts! Keep us posted, please!
  • perrychristina97
    perrychristina97 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Glad you're able to go back and be there. Prayers for a fast recovery.
  • Whosebeeping
    Whosebeeping Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Thoughts and prayers!!
  • princessm928
    princessm928 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    "Father God created doctors and the hands they perform with, may he have been in the operating room with him to guide those precious hands though your fathers irreplaceable body and perfect each part of it. In Jesus' Glorious name. Amen"
  • Redsy1965
    Redsy1965 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Sending thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
  • mdubbs1
    mdubbs1 Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    All the best to your family!
  • SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    You & your family are in my prayers!! I hope everything works out for your father! Take care & have a safe trip Arthur!
  • mikemusky44
    mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Will be praying for your family. It's amazing how fast people recover nowadays from open heart surgery. Swat and I have been there twice with my Mother-In-Law and Dad.
  • MsDimeo
    MsDimeo Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Prayers for your dad! Strength for you and your family. And safe travels.
  • sznsido
    sznsido Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I hope your dad gets stronger each day. I'm sure having you there will be a lot of comfort. Take care of yourself so you can take care of them. Sending prayers for you and your family.
  • garnetbutterfly131
    garnetbutterfly131 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Prayers for your dad, you and your family. Safe travels.
  • Punk42AE
    Punk42AE Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    He is doing so much better than I thought he would be when I got out here. Now its time to sleep though, after waking up yesterday at 6am and then getting here this morning at 8am, I've been up for a long time on an hour nap. Hope everyone is having a great week. Thanks for the prayers
  • SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear this news!! Get some rest & will see you tomorrow!!! Good Night Arthur!
  • Wen_Mitchell
    Wen_Mitchell Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Praying for dad's quick recovery and a safe trip home for you!
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Punk42AE wrote: »
    He is doing so much better than I thought he would be when I got out here. Now its time to sleep though, after waking up yesterday at 6am and then getting here this morning at 8am, I've been up for a long time on an hour nap. Hope everyone is having a great week. Thanks for the prayers

Very good news. Will continue praying for continued healing and wellness. Take care, Val
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Will continue praying for his recovery! Keep us in the loop!