Surgery was April 27th

alipollard
alipollard Posts: 2 Member
Hello.
Just wanted to introduce myself! I was sleeved April 27, 2015. I doing really well. Just finished a 2 mile walk. The first week was rough, I was definitely having regrets just because I felt so yucky. Then, 6 days post op I woke up feeling like a new person. I am on the pureed stage. I actually have not lost this week. I am up 2 lbs from Monday. I am following Dr orders. I am down 27 lbs from my preop diet Until now, so I not discourged quite yet. If anyone has any questions please contact me.

Replies

• Merylk34
    Merylk34 Posts: 54 Member
    Congratulations on getting sleeved. I was just sleeved on May 4th so I'm pretty new also. The first couple of days were pretty rough but it's getting easier everyday
  • alipollard
    alipollard Posts: 2 Member
    Yes, it does get easier. Congrats to you also.
  • mycatsnameisbug
    mycatsnameisbug Posts: 118 Member
    Stalling at week 3 is very very normal. Your body is just recalibrating- don't worry it will move again! Welcome and congrats!
  • TN_Tinker
    TN_Tinker Posts: 143 Member
    I am just 2 days behind you! I was sleeved on the 29th but My team has me on liquids for a month! I will let you know tomorrow at my two week check up how the weight is going lol
  • loriloftness
    loriloftness Posts: 476 Member
    The pureed stage was a welcome after liquids. I also stalled at week 3. Don't worry, it doesn't last. I'm glad you are feeling better. It will continue to be better as you go on and move to more regular foods. Welcome!!