anyone else have cats? if so what kind? (if u can post pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• s2Mango
    s2Mango Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    @Chip10k You have some gorgeous kitties!
    My boyfriend and I have a 3 year old named Loki. Appropriately named because he just gets in to everything.
    LokiBasket.png
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Aww, your kitties are so cute!

@AlisonTheNerd-- I hope your cat is doing okay. She's beautiful.

I'm new to the group, and I have two three year old semi-feral rescue kitties. Blair is orange, and we nicknamed her Pumpkin. I've never called anyone that in my life, but when we got her and she was so scared, I said "Aww, I know Pumpkin, it'll be okay." It kind of stuck. Breanne is gray and we nicknamed her the Little Me because she's small, but has a loud meow that sounds like she's saying "Meeeee!" They've got such fun personalities.

m6xdu2wugroj.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Love pet pics!!

This is my cat nearly 13 year old cat Simon (in a rare moment where he actually let me take his pic. He usually runs for the hills when I point a camera at him). We adopted him and his littermate brother Casey in 2002. We lost Casey to cancer a couple of years ago, and a couple months later we adopted a dog. Simon was not amused and makes sure the dog knows who's boss!

f4egdpb6jc79.jpg
  • srfedrigo
    srfedrigo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    eptwcbzn0t7y.jpg

Here we have MoMo, Pebbles, and Scarlette.
  • srfedrigo
    srfedrigo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    zci60hnxyc15.jpg
    MoMo

7pxijs8po5qd.jpg
    Pebbles

73grjx2z9pbk.jpg
    Scarlette
  • arkham_ma
    arkham_ma Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Always nice to see new cat pics :)
  • Agathokakological
    Agathokakological Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    My Fluff is 7, and he is stubborn, and Mykie is 14 weeks and she will literally climb everything, and she has thumbs :)

mjuhxb2hy7e6.jpg
    i67o0q4zcpr5.jpg
    9ehcrp7us05v.jpg

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    ^^ Fluff and Mykie are gorgeous! Love how they sleep together like that in the middle picture. So cute!