5/10 Day 80 Sunday Movin May 10!

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
WEEKEND!
Challenge: Let's keep the activity going! Enjoy your Sunday but make it an active one. How will you spend today?

Alternative Challenge: Try a few new healthy foods that you haven't tried before.

Replies

• harmonjessicaa
    harmonjessicaa Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Going to the mall to make sure I get in my 10000 steps!
  • matott25
    matott25 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Today its snowing! so I'll be going to my friends to use her treadmill.
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    matott25 wrote: »
    Today its snowing! so I'll be going to my friends to use her treadmill.

It's SNOWING?? Treadmill it is!
  • ossadsf
    ossadsf Posts: 12 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Went for a bike ride today (I was inspired by the women's Tour of California)! It was so beautiful out - but the headwind on my way back made it a bit more work than I thought it'd be!
  • fadraface01
    fadraface01 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out trying to live long by staying active today! Got those new exercise shoes yesterday and took them for a 1.5 mile walk today
  • MnMalecha
    MnMalecha Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I tried plantains today. Yum
  • midniteillusion2
    midniteillusion2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I had baked Cheetos instead of the regular kind. I don't normally like baked "chips" but these weren't too bad.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,002 Member
    Options
    Sunday is usually my rest day, and today was Mother's Day as well, but I took my pups out for a short walk.
  • faithan84
    faithan84 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I hiked 4 miles and kayaked 2! It was fun to get out on the lake with my mom and brothers!
  • meganepreston
    meganepreston Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Walked a mile with the dog in the am and a mile with the dog in the pm. Very hot in the middle of the day, so not much standing happened
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    Great job, everyone!
  • keepcalmrunon246
    keepcalmrunon246 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sunday is a work day for me in the Abu Dhabi. We had inspectors in the school building today, so I basically kept moving all day long and taught my butt off! I think that counts :smile: