Daily Check-In (Week 1 May 4th through May 10th)

Options
124»

Replies

• DDWS128
    DDWS128 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Accomplished 4 days of cardio this week which is huge for me. I normally only do lifting with maybe 1-2 days of cardio. Everyone here is inspiring and I love reading about your accomplishments!

That's great. It feels great doesn't it. What I want to know is why we don't do it all the time when it feels so good. If anyone figures that out, let me know.
  • DDWS128
    Options
    Checking in Week 1, day 7

Happy Mother's Day everyone. My kids made me brunch for my special day. French toast and breakfast burrito. It was half my calories for the day but I didn't care. Plus it was brunch so I only had one more meal to go. I am still under my calories. They also got me a Fitbit and I love it because your phone only counts steps if you are carrying it around and now I don't have to worry about that.

I finally ordered my scale yesterday so I will weigh in when it arrives (hopefully Tuesday). But I can do my measurements tomorrow.
  • DDWS128
    Options
    Just realized that we do not need to do weekly measurements. Just weigh in. Is that right?
  • kailadriel
    kailadriel Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    DDWS128 wrote: »
    Just realized that we do not need to do weekly measurements. Just weigh in. Is that right?

Yes, that's right - weekly weigh-in, monthly measurements :)
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Week 1 Day 6 Check-In!
    Weekends are the days I don't really push myself because I am so worn down from being up so darn early during the week....I am 99% sure I will not get all my steps and water in today but I am ok with that! I am at work for a few more hours, then off to a pool party and then hubby has a big gig downtown tonight so it will be a long day/night ...have a wonderful weekend everyone!
    On Friday I got in 14,052 Steps in and drank 101.4 Oz's of water!

• heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Day 1 Check in !

No gym this morning, still recovering from the weekend of bad choices :( The scale was not my friend this morning , alcohol induced weight gain / water retention sucks! I am off to Houston Wednesday so I may or may not be able to check in here as much but I know you all will do great! I hope you all enjoyed your Mother's Day :)
This discussion has been closed.