Friend me!

Options
blantondwb
blantondwb Posts: 49 Member
Hey 21 Day Fixers please add me as a friend! It is so great to be able to give and get support from real people that are going through the same struggles!

Replies

• venuila
    venuila Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Sent, feel free to friend me as well folks :)
  • blantondwb
    blantondwb Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    venuila wrote: »
    Sent, feel free to friend me as well folks :)

Got it! Thanks! It makes the struggle so much easier when you don't have to face it by yourself!
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on my first round of 21DF Week 2. :)
  • Lauracharder
    Lauracharder Posts: 141 Member
    Options
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I guess I just assumed people would friend one any member with whom they felt a connection based on what people post here in the group. It never occurred to me to ask.
  • wrightchoices
    wrightchoices Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Add me too!!
  • joolywooly33
    joolywooly33 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I am starting probably Monday .... It just came in the post today and I need to get organised!! Feel free to add me too!
  • eahouston
    eahouston Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am starting a new round on Saturday. It's been a while since I've followed the program (like almost a year,) but after 2 weeks of eating whatever I wanted on vacation and not getting my daily workouts in, I feel like I've completely fallen off the wagon after being so good :-O I'm spending today and tomorrow getting back into exercise and planning/prepping my meals for the first week. Would love to be friends with anyone doing the program now so we can motivate each other :)
  • coldspringheadmomma
    coldspringheadmomma Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am starting probably Monday .... It just came in the post today and I need to get organised!! Feel free to add me too!

I also start Monday-just got my parcel in the mail yesterday. Friend me as well! :)
  • Northern37
    Northern37 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, please feel free to friend me as well. I won't be starting until a weeks time but really need to plan and get prepared.
  • wrightchoices
    wrightchoices Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Add me!!
  • jtowle777
    jtowle777 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me as well
  • eahouston
    eahouston Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Hope you Monday starters have an awesome day! My first two days have been great. Felt so good to get back into eating well, and last night I actually liked the feeling of hunger I had because it meant I wasn't eating too much! Today begins the real challenge. I work crazy hours (afternoon/evening piano lessons + ~10-12 hours of overnight online teaching with students in Asia.) I decided rather than focusing on a number of meals, I'm going to space my food out more throughout the long day/night, so I portioned as much as possible ahead of time for the day :)
  • jessicam319
    jessicam319 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Today is Day 1 for me! Feel free to add me as well :smile:
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group!!!
  • nables73
    nables73 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I love to motivate people :smile:
  • keturaheaton
    keturaheaton Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am beginning my first round today. Feel free to add me!!