I'm here but I don't know what I'm doing!

Options
bugfrogmom
bugfrogmom Posts: 10 Member
Hi, this is Larisa (formerly dream1967 on NS)...I guess I'm bugfrogmom over here but I don't remember creating my user name. That is the beginning of my e-mail address. I don't even know if I am writing this blog in the correct place but anyhow, here goes. My weight this morning is 128.8 lbs., which means I have lost exactly 84 lbs. since beginning NS on January 15, 2014. I have 16 more pounds to go. Feeling elated!!!

Replies

• evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    bugfrogmom wrote: »
    Hi, this is Larisa (formerly dream1967 on NS)...I guess I'm bugfrogmom over here but I don't remember creating my user name. That is the beginning of my e-mail address. I don't even know if I am writing this blog in the correct place but anyhow, here goes. My weight this morning is 128.8 lbs., which means I have lost exactly 84 lbs. since beginning NS on January 15, 2014. I have 16 more pounds to go. Feeling elated!!!
    Nice job!
  • sassikat20
    sassikat20 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations thats a great job, well done!!!! I just started on this journey and have lost about 9 pounds but we all must start somewhere. You're doing awesome
  • Whosebeeping
    Whosebeeping Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Nice job Larissa. Keep it up. And nice to cvu here!!
  • ViolasViews
    ViolasViews Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hope to be there one day... Great job!
  • MsDimeo
    MsDimeo Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • Shie1
    Shie1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    bugfrogmom wrote: »

Way to go Dream!!!!! What a way to be a loser!! I'm so glad you made it here. Welcome...and have a seat. ;)
  • TheDaddyBear
    TheDaddyBear Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you made it here Larisa. You are getting SO close to goal I'm sure you can taste it! Congratulations!
  • JodyT2015
    JodyT2015 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Larisa. I don't know what I am doing here either. Hopefully I can catch on sometime soon!
  • alash52
    alash52 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Larissa, that is absolutely fantastic!!!! What an accomplishment
  • rlhealey
    rlhealey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • shedthesweater
    shedthesweater Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    So happy to see you here, it takes soometime to get around here, but love your blogs, so Welcome! and have a wonderful week, and I will see you on FB with all your awesome posts too.
  • dottieketostrong
    dottieketostrong Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    How exciting! So happy for your weight loss! Thanks for sharing! It is so good to see others be successful!
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Hope now that you've been here a few days you are feeling more comfortable here.....honestly, I think we are more like family than we were on the NS site...
  • kayakqueen53
    kayakqueen53 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Happy to see you here, too. Congratulations on your accomplishment. Before the blogs shut down, I checked out your personal page and pics. You have come such a long way. Smile! You have a lot to rejoice about.
  • bugfrogmom
    bugfrogmom Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone, for your kind words and the warm welcome!