5o Clicks update by NS Moderator

Options
RogerToo
RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
this was posted here. I am putting it here, just in case anyone missed it.
http://boards.members.nutrisystem.com/showthread.php?256025-Daily-Dose-Update
05-06-2015, 09:44 PM
Daily Dose Update

Hello,

We have seen that there have been some questions regarding the Daily Dose and 50 clicks in a few of the threads.

Daily Dose is on our new site weightloss.nutrisystem.com. There will be a follow up announcement on when 50 clicks will be turned off. A new rewards program will be launched in the coming months to replace 50 clicks. We are working on a plan to make sure that at the end of 50 clicks people who have been using it will receive their coupon even if they are a few short.

Nutrisystem Moderator

The only Nutrisystem-approved responses to your questions and concerns come from either “Dietary_Services1” and/or “Moderator."

Cheers
Roger

Replies

• hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Thanks Roger. I hadn't known they were even considering adding an incentive. I tried to get to "weightloss.nutrisystem.com" but could not find that site. Can you get there?

Then I will resume clicking on the 50-clicks until further notice!
  • Nene1125
    Nene1125 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I was able to get the click this morning. NS is still on iPad . I got a message out last night but can not pull up friend page this morning. Have a great day y'all.
  • rosesense1
    rosesense1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Just received this email regarding the 50 Clicks:
    Have you noticed all the exciting changes we’ve been making at Nutrisystem? From rolling out new features like the Nutrisystem® News Feed, to pumping up our social media content, we’ve been doing all we can to optimize your experience.

But we’re not stopping there! Over the next few months, we’ll be introducing a brand new site featuring fresh content we think you’ll love. As part of the transition to this new site, we’ll be making some changes to our community features. Starting Monday, June 1st, the Daily Dose will be accessible only on our new site: http://weightloss.nutrisystem.com/category/the-daily-dose/. In addition, we will be moving away from some of our older features, like the 50 Clicks program.

On Friday, May 29th, the 50 Clicks program will close for good, and you will no longer be able to accumulate clicks. But don’t worry―if you have an unredeemed 50 Clicks coupon, it will remain valid, and you will be able to use it even after the 50 Clicks program ends.

Included in this email, you’ll find a coupon, good for $10 off any Nutrisystem® purchase―including A La Carte items. It's just our little way of saying thank you for participating in the 50 clicks program. Just be sure to use your coupon by 6/30/2015.

Here at Nutrisystem, your satisfaction is our priority. That’s why we continue to make changes that will enhance your experience. We are excited for the upcoming improvements, and hope you are, too!

Sincerely,
    Your Nutrisystem® Team
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I will have to look for that email, I could use it for the next order. Every little bit helps.
    Thank You for the Information
    Roger
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    You are welcome, Roger.

I tried just now to apply the promo code to my next order, but the site states it is invalid. I know I entered the correct code, so I notified them. Maybe hasn't had time to acclimate to the site yet since sending email.
  • Nene1125
    Nene1125 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I was doing so well but this email just brings out the "grumpy cat " in me! Quick, I'm going back to playing with Lego's and the 2 year old. Thinking I should write and tell them thank you for the coupon but I am not excited about the changes......my experience is not enhanced......and I am not feeling that my satisfaction is their priority.
  • Terri70
    Terri70 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I just had to call them for the same reason too. They finally said that it hadn't been generated and then took the $10 off my account. Stupid!
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    I kinda figured it has to catch up.
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    I called now about the invalid code.

She told me that her supervisor told her to tell customers to wait another week and re-enter the code. They have had a deluge of calls. So, I'll give it another week and try again.