Options
tiamia83
tiamia83 Posts: 3 Member
Hi I just wanted to introduce myself my names Tia and I'm starting NS Sunday I'm really excited, i have a lot of weight to lose .I have been morbidly obese for a while now and I really need this to work not only for myself but for my family if I keep going the way I am now I won't be around to see my 2 beautiful children grow up and that really scares me. So I'm all in and in this for the long haul :)

Replies

• Determined_Missy
    Determined_Missy Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi, Tia!! It is nice to meet you. It sounds like you are very motivated to lose weight. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Missy
  • PeggyS925
    PeggyS925 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You've got a great support group here. Take advantage of their knowledge.
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This journey takes work....but here, on this group, you will find nobody is judgmental....what they are is caring, supportive, humble, helpful....and honest....just like family! Keep us posted on ur journey!
  • tobefitJen
    tobefitJen Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Welcome Tia!! :)
  • mikemusky44
    mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hi Tia, This is a great group of people and I am sure you will find plenty of support to help you in your journey. B)
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Hi, Tia. You have certainly found a home here with all of these great members. You have the right frame of mind to begin this successful journey that will positively change your life forever.
  • MsDimeo
    MsDimeo Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi Tia! Your gonna love it here and your gonna love your results!
  • 61andHealthyMFP
    61andHealthyMFP Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Tia- You have come to the right place! Support and success are in your future!
  • tiamia83
    tiamia83 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your welcome and words of encouragement :smiley:
  • pattyperkins927
    pattyperkins927 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Tia! Nice to have you here! :)
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Hi Tia! Welcome.
  • chwomack53
    chwomack53 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Looking forward to seeing some great results!! See you have already met all my friends, so have a great weekend.
  • perrychristina97
    perrychristina97 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm glad you found this wonderful group of people.