5/13 Day 84 Thursday Movin May 13!

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Spring Cleaning Project 2!

Challenge: What Spring Cleaning project will you accomplish today? We've all got small projects around the house that we've been meaning to get to...let's get her done! Sure, it may not be exactly fun, but it's a great way to keep moving and you'll feel great afterwards!

Alternative Challenge:
Walk 25 additional minutes today. You can do it all at once or break it up into smaller chunks if you wish.

Replies

• fitnatic130
    fitnatic130 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I will be sorting thw kitchen cupboard out today
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    My problem is in choosing...I have LOTS of projects around the house. I think I'm going to work on the upstairs bedroom.
  • meganepreston
    meganepreston Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Just moved into a new apartment, so lots of unpacking to do. Today I'll tackle my home office. Bonus: I don't have an office chair yet, so no sitting. :)
  • sky1967
    sky1967 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Ugh, day booked from 9am to 9:30pm. Will do my normal 30 min walk plus add to it.
  • DianaJaneD
    DianaJaneD Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm being busy around the house today, getting everything organized before my surgery on Saturday. I like things in order, so this is a good time to be busy while I can!
  • EgyptianMushroom
    EgyptianMushroom Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I've been wanting to tackle the kitchen to downsize. Here's to hoping I can get that done while baby sleeps! Lol
  • tdnichols1
    tdnichols1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My garden bed! I finally got it all cleaned out, now to fill it back up again and get it ready for growing.
  • GabinkaP
    GabinkaP Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Got a bit of planting to do. Otherwise, there are a LOT of projects. I might get my lighter clothing out, except it keeps being a bit cold here for that. Might do it anyway.
  • Yeah_its_Laura
    Yeah_its_Laura Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I gave my car a day of beauty. Vac'd, wiped down console and dash, etc. I also put together two hanging planters.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,972 Member
    Options
    I cleaned on Tuesday, so I'll let that count for today's challenge. ;) I only do house work about once a month - I'll get back to it in June. :) Today was rainy (but we really need the rain), so I'll have to get the 25 extra minutes of walking in and around the house.
  • EgyptianMushroom
    EgyptianMushroom Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Ended up taking the baby for a walk instead.