Options
lacroyx
lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member

trailer along with some details about the show

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Will probably watch it with my kids... Seems a bit too teen focused though but we'll see.
  • vendygirl
    vendygirl Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I'm torn. This could go either way. I'll be curious to see how it shapes up.
  • andympanda
    andympanda Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Will watch it, although I think Karra looks a little to much of a wussy.
  • phoenixiam
    phoenixiam Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I saw the pilot! I was lucky enough to be in a test viewing. It is very good! I don't know how they packed in so much in an hour. Definitely anticipating the premiere in the fall.
  • MistressPi
    MistressPi Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    This looks fantastic! I love it.
  • lacroyx
    Options
    phoenixiam wrote: »
    I saw the pilot! I was lucky enough to be in a test viewing. It is very good! I don't know how they packed in so much in an hour. Definitely anticipating the premiere in the fall.

I've read online that the pilot was leaked.
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    lacroyx wrote: »
    phoenixiam wrote: »

I've read online that the pilot was leaked.

It has been. I overheard some guys talking about it when I was out for brekky this morning. Seems it was awesome, by their excitement levels at least.
  • feisty_bucket
    feisty_bucket Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    It leaked early Friday morning, EST. Not awesome; has a lot of problems, IMO. There are a couple good discussion threads on the Supergirl boards on Reddit.
  • lacroyx
    Options
    I ran across a YouTube link of it. The quality isn't the best and the audio sync is just a teeny bit off. I know there are plenty of streaming sites with much higher quality versions of it but I was at work and they frown upon visiting sites like those. Here's the YouTube link if you want to check it out. No clue how long it will work until it gets pulled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cICD7bV44GM

As for the pilot, I liked it. It has potential to be great especially if they decide to crossover into the CW Flash and Arrow. I've read that CBS owns CW and the Supergirl show had involvement from the same guys that also created Arrow and the Flash tv show.
  • Charisma_Black
    Charisma_Black Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Watched the pilot. Wasn't bad. After seeing the trailer all I could think of was "The Devil Wears Prada" which was offputting to be honest. There is potential with the show and it will be interesting to see how this continues.