5/15 Day 85 Friday Movin May 15

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Friday Funday!
Challenge: Pick one (or two!) moving activities today that you know you'll enjoy. Do what will make you happy!

Alternative Challenge: Whenever you are bored get up and walk!

Replies

• Krishna_Veni
    Krishna_Veni Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I am doing walking. And cleaned d house.
  • run_cmc
    run_cmc Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go to a fitness class at lunch, and then run 3 miles after work!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,064 Member
    Options
    Another rainy day (hooray - we need the rain so much), so my fun activity will need to be inside because Angelenos melt in the rain. I will be washing up/prepping veggies for next week, but an enjoyable activity would be wonderful. I'll put my thinking cap on.
  • GabinkaP
    GabinkaP Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'll try. I get bored a lot here at work. I had a setback though. I was going to take a walk for lunch break. But then I accidentally forgot to take my antidepressants at 11pm yesterday. That triggers the side-effect: NO SLEEPING. Realized it at 1:25am and took the meds. Still didn't fall asleep for almost an hour. So I spent my lunch break napping from 10:30-11:30. Not exactly active.
  • mcpearson81
    mcpearson81 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Did an hour of Zumba now gonna clean the house and organize the guest room
  • aj19661
    aj19661 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just took a walk and did house cleaning for work today. Will probably do something with husband tonight like ride bikes on trail.
  • MnMalecha
    MnMalecha Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Mostly house cleaning today. I am hoping it will stop raining so I can cut the grass
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Doing some spring cleaning today, getting winter clothes put away , and put 3 bags in my car for Good Will. Yay!