The Flash/Arrow spinoff show Legends of Tomorrow

Options
lacroyx
lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
trailer

A group of heroes and villians from the Arrow and the Flash tv universe lead by Rory, the last centaurion Rip Hunter, a time travelling superhero.

As someone who watches both Arrow and the Flash CW tv shows, I am quite excited to see where this goes.

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Me too! Although curious about how they resurrected Sarah.
  • SavvyCake
    SavvyCake Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm still crossing my fingers for CW (or anyone else) to pick up Constantine since NBC cancelled it. But the rumors that they may just incorporate John Constantine's character into Arrow would be an ok compromise too, though I'd rather see him keep him own series. Wonder if they would bring him into Arrow proper or if they might bring him into this spinoff instead.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    SavvyCake wrote: »
    I'm still crossing my fingers for CW (or anyone else) to pick up Constantine since NBC cancelled it. But the rumors that they may just incorporate John Constantine's character into Arrow would be an ok compromise too, though I'd rather see him keep him own series. Wonder if they would bring him into Arrow proper or if they might bring him into this spinoff instead.

I thought they turned it down already.
  • Feekish
    Feekish Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    oh now I am super excited...Can't wait for it
  • feisty_bucket
    feisty_bucket Posts: 1,047 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

They've got a time traveler in the crew and access to a Lazarus Pit. BOOM. Death is a minor inconvenience, eh?
  • SavvyCake
    SavvyCake Posts: 150 Member
    Options

Far as I know, CW hadn't turned it down, they just didn't admit to any official talks about taking on Constantine. Fingers crossed!
  • andympanda
    andympanda Posts: 763 Member
    Options

from the trailor it look like raj-alghoul (sp?) natural spring that Oliver used to bring his sister back

• andympanda
    andympanda Posts: 763 Member
    Options

Far as I know, CW hadn't turned it down, they just didn't admit to any official talks about taking on Constantine. Fingers crossed!
    I hear sy fy might pick it up.