Brewsline

Options
fbmandy55
fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
I got my husband tickets for us to go on the Brewsline brewery tour for father's day last year and we just did this at the beginning of the month. If you live in the Indy area (or Lafayette like me) and are a fan of craft beer, I HIGHLY recommend doing this tour. It's only $35 and worth the money multiple times over. The owner was our guide and made for a very fun trip. There was a great sense of community between the 12 passengers on the bus and overall, it was probably one of the most fun things I have ever done in Indy.

We visited Scarlett Lane in McCordsville, Triton, Books and Brew and Redemption Alewerks. Can't wait to do it again!

Replies

• Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    We did the BrewBus about a year and a half ago. We started and stopped at the Alexander, and then stayed there after... Ahh, good times.. :)
    http://indybrewbus.com/
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info, I'm def gonna try :)
  • RLSRain
    RLSRain Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I haven't done any of these tours I just have my FB Brew Crew group that meets up once a month.
  • gchrissimp
    gchrissimp Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sun King Brewery on College is great. They do a free tour on Saturdays. They also started offering pints and flights there. It can be busy, but very fun.
  • spoiledbrunette
    spoiledbrunette Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I so want to do this but just 2 months ago hubby decided to start attending AA. I def don't want to be a stumbling block for him. Will you please enjoy for the both of us :-)