Want to lose 10lbs

Options
phiwi
phiwi Posts: 15 Member
Hello I'm Phoenix! I'm a 25 year old living in Pennsylvania. My weight has been up and down for the last couple years but mostly up. At my highest it was 165. My lowest was in the summer of 2011. I weighed 135 then. I am 5'5 and have lost 7lbs since the beginning of the year with a low-carb paleo approach. This has worked for me in the past but binge eating disorder would always bring me back to square 1.
I would like to get down to a lean 140 to help with my horseback riding, my profession. I'm looking to find other people looking to lose those "last 10 lbs" to get some support and advice. Thxx!

Replies

• chrissyfitter
    chrissyfitter Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 146 lbs and need to get to 135 lb. So I'm in the same boat. It's so hard to excersize when it's snowing outside. :(
  • phiwi
    Options
    Well I'm down to an even 150 so with 10 lbs down I've officially only have 10 to go. I've been eating a lot of "power salads" as I call them with nuts/fruits and bacon, sausage, steak, or chicken in them. Each one is super filling and only has about 400 healthy calories. I'm so excited to be slimmer for the super bowl!
  • katharineemily
    Options
    Hey ya'll, I'm right there with you ladies. Was 160 at my highest. Lost a bunch and went down to 135 (for all of 2013 & half of '14), but now I'm back up to 150. Would love to lose a solid 10 lbs and looking for friends/motivators with similar goals :)
  • phiwi
    Options
    So I've found myself stuck at 150. It's only been a week but I'm going to have a goal of seeing 149.0 by Monday!
  • phiwi
    Options
    Well I lost the lb but then I ate a lot of cheese and being lactose intolerant I got really messed up. That was a few days ago and I'm still at 151... I have a gig in 4 days so I'm hoping to shed it.
  • lilalief
    lilalief Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! :) I'm 21 years old and want to get back to my weight when I was 18 years old. I used to weigh 54 kg (119 lbs), but I gained about 12 kg (26 lbs) and ended up weighing 66 kg (145 lbs). Now, I've lost a few kg and am 60.7 kg (134 lbs). In order to get back to my old weight, I still have about 5/6 kg (11-13 lbs) to lose, so I'm down for this little ladies' club! :)
  • JeepJeep87
    JeepJeep87 Posts: 38 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I hear ya! At my highest I was 173. My lowest was 128. I usually weigh about 145 but over the last couple of years I've been around 160. Currently I am 165 and I would love to get down to 145 again. It seems impossible but I'm not giving up! Feel free to add me. It's nice to see some people who have similar goals.
  • JeepJeep87
    JeepJeep87 Posts: 38 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Oh and i am 27 years old
  • chrissyfitter
    chrissyfitter Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 146 lbs and need to get to 135 lb. So I'm in the same boat. It's so hard to excersize when it's snowing outside. :(

I'm now down to 139 woot woot
  • Beautifulchaos93
    Beautifulchaos93 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5, 22 years old.
    At my largest I was about 167, I'm down to 146 and looking to get down between 130-135.
    It's great to see so many with the same goals!
  • laceyyyo
    laceyyyo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ditto!! I'm 5'6 and am at 152 right now. I'm having a hard time dropping any weight right now. It's hard to stay away from wine for me and I'm really bad at working out. But I'm determined to get better at both. I ideally would like to be around 10ish hopefully, but I wouldn't know because I've never really been under 140. But I could definitely use all of the support and motivation in the world!
  • qwerkyday
    qwerkyday Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 25 years old. I lost 20kg back in 2010 -sisters wedding got me motivated. In the last 3 years it's really crept back on and I'm almost back at my start weight!!! So I'm starting, again, like I have so many times in the past year to lose 10kgs. My start weight 195 pounds, I'm 5'4", my first mini-goal is to get to 180 pounds - back to where I was 6 months ago.
    Godluck everyone!
  • bocoos
    bocoos Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and in great shape, but need extra motivation to keep my hands off foods that I don't need. Trying to push hard to get motivated with my diet, and could use support. Let's keep eachother motivated!
  • makeitnasty184
    makeitnasty184 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm setting mini goals of 7-10 pounds at a time. I lost about 27 lbs last year and gained about half back. I too need help staying on track and need to add more buddies on the app feel free to add me!
  • ivylaurenolsen
    ivylaurenolsen Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am around 145 right now, when about a year ago I was 128. I am not sure what happened! I exercise a lot more than I used to, and I don't feel like I look any different, clothes still fit the same. But I'd like to get back down, and tone up some flabbier areas. Feel free to add :)
  • RachaelWinston
    RachaelWinston Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, 5'5 and curvy and in college I went from about 140 in August 2011 to my highest of 176 this past January at the doctors. I am now down to 152 but I still want to lose at least 7 more pounds to get me back to where I was when I started college plus a little wiggle room for the boobs that finally came in college that I like! Lol but I question if that is enough? Maybe my goal should be 140, 135 or maybe even 130. What do y'all think?
  • genki90
    genki90 Posts: 94 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I'm 22, 5'5 and curvy and in college I went from about 140 in August 2011 to my highest of 176 this past January at the doctors. I am now down to 152 but I still want to lose at least 7 more pounds to get me back to where I was when I started college plus a little wiggle room for the boobs that finally came in college that I like! Lol but I question if that is enough? Maybe my goal should be 140, 135 or maybe even 130. What do y'all think?

Well if you are curvy and happy about it then the number on the scale doesn't matter!
    I'm 5'6" and 142lbs. I'd like to lose around 10lbs but I might switch to maintaining if my butt becomes too flat (I like my round booty :blush: )
  • RachaelWinston
    RachaelWinston Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Haha! I feel ya on the round booty I am pretty happy with mine as well so maybe I'll stick to the 145 goal then reassess my assets ;) and see how I feel.