5/17 Day 87 Sunday Movin May 17!

Options
themedalist
themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
Theme: WEEKEND

Challenge: Let's keep the activity going! Enjoy your Sunday but make it an active one. How will you spend today?

Alternative Challenge: Find another Spring Cleaning project to tackle. You're on a roll...let's keep moving!

Replies

• themedalist
    Options
    I'm going to read more of my book while walking very slowly on my treadmill and spend about 20 minutes working in the basement.
  • fadraface01
    fadraface01 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Cleaned out some files and papers that was waaaay over do! Receipts for things bought 5-6 years ago!
  • tdnichols1
    tdnichols1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Well I think we are headed out to the air show again today. We worked a booth yesterday and I walked a total of 3.59 miles. That was just working the booth. I am hoping today to get to actually walk around so maybe I'll be able to double that!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,297 Member
    Options
    I just found this tread last night, love the idea!!!! I'm going to try and get a run in today! Plus hopefully I can get my bedroom organized!
  • Lori1112Graber
    Lori1112Graber Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Theme: WEEKEND

Challenge: Let's keep the activity going! Enjoy your Sunday but make it an active one. How will you spend today?

Alternative Challenge: Find another Spring Cleaning project to tackle. You're on a roll...let's keep moving!

I'm going to clean and dust behind my TV. It's amazing how much can get back there.
  • ossadsf
    ossadsf Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Walked to the bank today!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,297 Member
    Options
    I was able to get my long run in today but my bedroom might have to wait till another day! My goal for tomorrow is get to my local fruit stand and stock up on lots of fruits/veggies! Plus, meeting my daughter for lunch and taking my grand babies to the park!!!!!
  • MnMalecha
    MnMalecha Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Church this morning was my down time. Then we were up walking and playing in the rain! So much fun with my kids and hubby. The babies crashed at bedtime. I might crash too.
  • Mare7272
    Mare7272 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Cleaned up a lot paperwork. Carried laptop, shredder, wireless speaker, file holder, gathered up paperwork, to the deck. It was a beautiful day so I didn't want to stay inside. Also did four loads do laundry and put it away.
  • GabinkaP
    GabinkaP Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Had to clean some things out of the garage after a major storm got things wet last night. Also planted some more plants and pulled some weeds. Took a walk while dinner was cooking and got a headache to go with the lower back pain I got from the gardening.
  • LibbyErinGalt
    LibbyErinGalt Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Cleaned two bathrooms, did lots of laundry, and some shopping. Organized my children's playroom. Walked with family for 45 min after dinner.
  • themedalist
    Options
    Great job everyone making it an active weekend!