• Boaz73
    Boaz73 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    90gvhyocecun.jpg
  • tanya54727
    tanya54727 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    9pakqqddmor9.jpg

I have 5 birds, 2 dogs and 2 guinie pigs. :)
  • msharkgirl
    Options
    Hi guys, I have a rat and six snails and my sister has two bunnies I like to play with. My rat is named Miss Frisbee, she's a black and white variegated rat. She's very lazy, but can also be really hyper so I like to play with her. Her absolute favorite foods are banana chips, yogurt covered pretzels, and cheese (although she only gets the cheese in moderation, hehe). I've had her about two years now and she will be 2 and a half in June. She actually tried to eat one of my snails one time so they don't play together XD . She likes to run around in the grass in my backyard, my couch, and my bed. We eat dinner together sometimes also. I'll post more about her on here though.

uveatgsktdxu.jpg
    55qj9lf9pdsl.jpg

My six snails are new additions and their names are Arnold, Luci, Rosie, Martin, Snail 1, and Bubbles. Arnold and Luci are full size adults, Rosie and Martin are smaller 'kids', and Snail 1 and Bubbles are babies. Arnold is very curious and always excited to see me, but Luci is very shy and rarely even comes out at play time. Soon I will be painting Arnold and Luci, but I have to buy some non-toxic paint. Rosie is named after my little sister (she named her that because she is the smallest) and Luci is named after one of my best friends. We named Martin that because my sister said he looked like an alien so I suggested Paul but she liked Martin better because it sounds like Martian; he's really fast. I named one snail Bubbles because he bubbles all over everything. I don't have any pictures of them but I might add some later.
  • Donnah781
    Donnah781 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    such amazing pictures. I love all animals. I only have a cat my baby. in the past I had... 3 bunnies. 2 ferrets, fish, hamsters, mouse, iguanas, I loveeee animals :-)
  • peppermintcaroline
    peppermintcaroline Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I have a horse. Riding is good exercise, but right now it is difficult. The other horse gets very upset, as there are currently no other horses to stay and keep him company. I used to have a cockatiel, and grew up with ferrets, hamsters, gerbils, iguana, anole, and a chameleon.