Anyone still in this group?

Options
rotay1960
rotay1960 Posts: 9 Member
if so, let's get cranking. This week I am trying to do ww and cc to see which will work better for me. I am a former lifetimer with ww and counting points does seem easier to me, however, I think that I get more food cc.

Replies

• sexyrose2074
    sexyrose2074 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i tried both and ditched WW.......... they ended up being pretty even at the end of each day. I tracked both for a while before making up my mind. I went with the one that is free for me : )
  • janp1
    janp1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. Would love to be a part of this group if it's still active. I'm a lifetime member who fell off the wagon and now I', tring to claw my way back on. :)
  • sandydiane
    sandydiane Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I joined weight watchers last week but I think my fitness pal might be more beneficial to follow. Will attend meetings but track here
  • Jessiemno
    Jessiemno Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just found this group! I joined WW about 3 weeks ago, then I found MFP. I am using them both at the same time. I think is being helpful to know borh ways! Counting point and counting calories. Looking for friends to keep me motivated, anyone feel free to add me
  • hmcrobbie
    hmcrobbie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I lost 37 lbs with ww a couple years ago but have put it all back on after going to university. Have been using mfp and the ww app the last 3 weeks and am down 8.5lbs so far so I think using both is better than just one! Didn't realise so many people used both!
  • Donnah781
    Donnah781 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have all the books I have to get cracking on WW. I cant afford meeting so i'm glad I found it on MFP. any tips for any meal plans for a week? im struggling with to eat. I have ulcerative colitis so my colon is sensitive to a lot of veggies are smoothies with just fruit ok to get my vitamins ?