geek couture

Options
pwatol
pwatol Posts: 326 Member
I find myself with a bit of a dilemma, and I'm hoping I can find some help here. In the last 8 months, I've lost a bit of weight, and now most of my t-shirts fit more like minidresses. I'd like to restock the closet with some shirts that fit a bit better, and I'm on a quest to find some. Anyone have any favorite go-to online t-shirt vendors that offer science/nature/geek designs? I'm just interested in unisex t-shirts, none of the crazy babydoll, v-neck, or wide neck "womens" styles.

Replies

• mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    You could go to ThinkGeek, Threadless , NerdyShirts or Designbyhumans. Threadless and thinkgeek are by far my favourites. They have unisex or mens tee's as well as the standard womens cuts, which you're not after anyway (I'm the same as you in regards to the womens shirts. They're all too short, and the shoulders are never broad enough anyway)
  • SeriouslySta
    SeriouslySta Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    ShirtWoot
    TeeFury
    and, for the literarily-inclined, Litographs
  • SonicKrunch
    SonicKrunch Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Ooo TeeFury is new to me and pretty rad. Thanks.
  • pwatol
    pwatol Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Well, I discovered society6 and fell in love with a number of their artists. Here's hoping the fit is right! :smiley:
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    I'm also a fan of Woot, I second (third?) Teefury.
  • snarlingcoyote
    snarlingcoyote Posts: 399 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Teepublic also rocks. Not as big a fan of W00t. Their customer service sucks.