Where in the world?

Options
Fairly new to MFP, getting back on the wagon again. This also means getting back into dancing.

It's a perpetual curiousity of mine as to where other bellydancers are located. Personally, I'm near Toronto, Ontario in Canada. Looking forward to talking more with all you lovely ladies (and gents).

Replies

• themehgetarian
    themehgetarian Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm in Kansas City, MO and have danced tribal fusion and ATS but haven't danced since November, so I'm in a similar boat as you. I'm attending a hafla tonight in the hopes I'll catch the bug again and get out there despite my recent weight gain. Best wishes on your weight loss quest and happy dancing!

Erin
  • Izanami66
    Izanami66 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hiya!!

I'm Izanami from central Ohio. I've been dancing for about 7 years, and I can't imagine life without it. I dance with two troupes in the area and stay very busy with classes, workshops, and performances. I recently started teaching in my own town and am having a blast with it. I'm always up for talking belly dance, so please feel free to add/message me!

~Iza
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Currently in Southern Maryland . Need to get dancing again, if for no other reason than it keeps me feeling less stiff and I miss it. On my own for a while until I decide I'm willing to drive further for classes/troupe
  • phaedradancer
    phaedradancer Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    any other dancers out there?. I'm in texas
  • raelorien
    raelorien Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am in Richmond, Virginia.
  • blueturquoise
    blueturquoise Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Calgary Alberta here :)