Week 2 Check-in (5/19-5/25)

MzLaLa29
MzLaLa29 Posts: 258 Member
edited May 2015 in Social Groups
Keep up the good work!

Replies

• OliviaMG1
    OliviaMG1 Posts: 46 Member
    Good evening friends! Today was a fair day. I got in all my water. I took two Epsom salt baths & cut the grass. I had a deep tissue massage yesterday & I am extra sore today. I stretched & foam rolled too. Hopefully I will get my routine back before the end of the week. I have soooo much yard work & things to do around the house. I didn't want to weigh myself because of all the water & lactic acid in my muscles. I am still very swollen. Last WINTER was 168.2-- down 2.8. I think that goal of 160 was a lil crazy. I will be happy with 164. Let's go!!!
  • MzLaLa29
    I had to revamp my goals as well @OliviaMG1 . 92oz from 0 was a bit of an over reach lol

Day 8

Water done. cals are mercy green (7 over). Only half my steps and no workout.

I quit coffee today and I didn't have my chocolate biscotti. The drop in sugar levels caused me to spend this evening sulking over my crap-tastic activity tracker. This thing is like a bad ex. He treats me so bad and I keep going back. But I'm officially over it
  • borntowin4me
    borntowin4me Posts: 178 Member
    Hi everyone!

Day 8 May 19

I woke up early this morning and worked out. Finally did my weight lifting session ( New Rules of Lifting for Women). :)
    Drank only water and coconut water
    Ate under 1400 calories. (ate 1300)

I can feel my motivation dwindling a bit but checking in and staying accountable helps.
    Weight today was :148.6 lbs ( up a lb) maybe that's why I can feel the motivation going away.. but maybe its just the water weight from my workouts.

Yay to being over the bad ex @MzLaLa29

• MzLaLa29
    Whoo hoo @borntowin4me! I keep trying to get my workout done in the morning. It's not happening. I need to find a different tactic.
  • ddif
    ddif Posts: 16 Member
    Down 1lb from last week.
  • MzLaLa29
    ddif wrote: »
    Down 1lb from last week.

Yay!!! congrats!
  • lasttimelooser
    lasttimelooser Posts: 73 Member
    Good morning everyone. I had 1 multigrain blueberry waffle with a banana for breakfast. I'm still working on the water and I brought my lunch instead of eating out. It is still early in the day.
  • MzLaLa29
    Got everything done today. Green, water, steps and workout. Day nine, down
  • sherm98
    sherm98 Posts: 61 Member
    edited May 2015
    I have not posted in a few days so let's play catch up...

Completed: May 15-21(with the exception of May 16 - had a cherry Fanta soda)
    Goal #1: Drink only water (coffee one time a day)
    Goal#2: Stay green with food and log every morsel that enters my mouth. (exception May 16 - over by 116 calories)
    Goal #3: Exercise at least 15 times in the 21 days (5 of 21)
    Goal #4: Increase my steps
    Goal: Lose 10 pounds doing all of the above- scale is stuck but I know the scale it is not everything.
  • borntowin4me
    Check in for yesterday Day 9 May 20

1. Drank only water
    2. Ate under 1400 claories
    3. Workout ( treadmill)
    Got through all my goals yesterday. While I was under calories, I didn't eat as well as I would have liked. I skipped lunch and had a sweet bun ( and I'm trying to stay away from sweets). But I am happy I got my work out in.
  • ddif
    ddif Posts: 16 Member
    Walked 3.8 miles yesterday. Not getting my water in so I need to put additional focus there.
  • MzLaLa29
    ddif wrote: »
    Walked 3.8 miles yesterday. Not getting my water in so I need to put additional focus there.

I'm using an app called aqualert. It reminds me ever so often to drink water. I also bought a new 32oz water bottle. All I have to do is drink two of those and I'm done. I still sometimes forget and end up chugging one and a half bottles after dinner lol Can you tell I don't like water much?
  • OliviaMG1
    You guys are killing it! Congrats? I am pooped out. I just finished nearly four hours of yard work. I will have an update tomorrow! Water....on my way. Weight...eh
  • borntowin4me
    Check in for Day 10 May 21

1. Drank only water
    2. Ate under 1400 calories
    3. Workout ( NROLFW)
    Met my goals today too! I didn't want to workout out at all.. but I made myself do it. Hopefully I keep up with the workouts.
  • lasttimelooser
    lasttimelooser Posts: 73 Member
    Hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. My son's troop is hosting a Flags at Fairhaven day. Tomorrow we will be going to the cemetary and place american flags on our veteran's headstones so that it looks nice for Memorial Day ceremony.
  • OliviaMG1
    First day back in the gym since my race. I tried to do an easy recovery run--perhaps two miles? I made it .5 mile & thought my hamstrings were tearing to shreds. I stretched & stretched then walked. Followed by 10 minutes going backward on the elliptical to loosen my hammies. Last, I finally started my weight lifting! Yeah! I have to stick to it. It felt great! So, I took an Epsom salt bath & stretched some more. Skipping cocktails to hydrate & rest. Hopefully I can try that run again tomorrow. WI: 167.4
  • MzLaLa29
    I'm reading everyone's posts but I'm so sleepy! The more I try to get in bed by 10:00 I find everything else to be doing. I forgot to check in yesterday after I saw the site was down for maintenance. Good news is my steps are now syncing again. Yay! Okay here goes:

May 21st - mercy green, steps, water, workout
    May 22nd - not green, 700 steps short, no water, no workout

My day was a mess of poor planning and thank God the wknd is here. I probably won't be green tomorrow but I will reach my other goals by noon. Then off to the beach! Have a great wknd guys!

• borntowin4me
    Didn't check in last night so
    Day 11 May 22

Green in calories- I ate under 1200
    Only water
    Got my workout in. ( treadmill)

I've worked out 5 days so far this week--->YAY!
    weight: 147.2
  • MzLaLa29
    Way to go @borntowin4me
    I didn't check in yesterday either.

May 22nd - Workout, steps and water done. Calories were most likely not green. I only logged breakfast

Happy Sunday folks!
  • borntowin4me
    Hey everyone!
    I didn't check in at all this weekend neither did I log or work out. I wasn't feeling well as it was ttom.
    I'm back on track today though and will definitely get a workout in later.
    Good luck to everyone this week!
This discussion has been closed.